Bryan Robson on SSN

samt21 said:
to be fair players do go united because they get a decent wage but it all so might be that they win trophies. to be honest i dont think city will win anything this coming season.
and i am a wrexham fan
OK by your theory everyone that's any good should play for Preston, after all the the started as the most successful club and the only one that was likely to win trophies, but wait, they don't! Bigger clubs came along and took their better players and paid more money. Even the rags at one time went of 40 years without winning anything, yet still players moved there.

samt21 said:
u city fans are sad taking the piss out of someone who acheived things you lot could only dream of
tevez has only join city cus of money and not because he likes youre club,i would want someone who wants to play for my team and not because of how much he gets a week

Rooney left Everton for less money?NO.
Berbatov left Spurs for less money?NO
Ferdinand left Leeds for less money?NO
VDS left Fulham for less money?NO
Carrick left Spurs for less money.....NO....need I continue?

This "cus of money" horse-shit only seems to apply to us and no-one else.
Get yourself a football history book and open your eyes.
Sky's agenda fooked football years ago and the rags were their pet means of delivery.
We're just doing what Liverpool,rags and Chelsea have done from their protective CL cash "bubble" over a ten year period in 1 year.
Get over it.

And Bryan Robson is the most over-rated player I've ever seen.

Robson went to the swamp for money. Ifhe wanted trophys he would have gone to liverpool so would them other 2 tw##s Mcari and Thomas. The rags where a average team at best for 27 years. So every one who went there went for the money

samt21 said:
u city fans are sad taking the piss out of someone who acheived things you lot could only dream of
tevez has only join city cus of money and not because he likes youre club,i would want someone who wants to play for my team and not because of how much he gets a week

You rags make me laugh, Robson was over rated and over hyped and just tell me which player at any club is not in it for the money ??????????????

Every single player turns up with agents and a legal team to thrash out the best deal they can get.

Grow up and move over the big boys are coming and you don't have the financial clout to compete.

Bryan, when we said we wanted maximum penetration of Sky Sports what we meant was..........

Former England Captain Robson is seen throughout England and the football World as a man of dignity and courage (Ed - yeah right!) Courage that must have come in useful when his wife Denise caught him and Sky TV Presenter Claire Tomlinson in bed together and allegedly then began beating them both with Tomlinson’s crutch (she had a broken ankle at the time). Robson’s wife then, reasonably, insisted Bryan have no more contact with Tomlinson which resulted in Middlesbrough (who Robson managed at the time) contacting Sky and demanding she not attend any further games in which he would be involved. Tomlinson now presents ‘Football First’ and Robson has yet to appear as a guest.

img_6.jpg

gary walker said:
Robson went to the swamp for money. Ifhe wanted trophys he would have gone to liverpool so would them other 2 tw##s Mcari and Thomas. The rags where a average team at best for 27 years. So every one who went there went for the money
Add to that,one of the dirtiest players i've ever seen.If he wasn't wearing that shirt,he would have had 15 red cards.(Same as Scholes)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.