Bryan Robson on SSN

Why should I apologise to the man when I wrote about him having a laugh at the rags.

cyberblue said:
samt21 said:
u city fans are sad taking the piss out of someone who acheived things you lot could only dream of
tevez has only join city cus of money and not because he likes youre club,i would want someone who wants to play for my team and not because of how much he gets a week

I suppose Rooney and Wio and all your other player play for free do they and play for the 'Love' of the shirt? How long did it take Wio to sign his contract again?

^^^^^^this^^^^^^^
thankyou, was just about to write a few home truths for the rags with a short memory!!
Cantona left leeds cause of.................... lol and so on and so on

to be fair players do go united because they get a decent wage but it all so might be that they win trophies. to be honest i dont think city will win anything this coming season.
and i am a wrexham fan

yes times are changing but as a fan wouldnt you want sum 1 who wants to play for your team who`ll give all hes got rather than sum1 who isnt really boverd and is thinking what should i spend my money on this week?

samt21 said:
yes times are changing but as a fan wouldnt you want sum 1 who wants to play for your team who`ll give all hes got rather than sum1 who isnt really boverd and is thinking what should i spend my money on this week?

It doesn't work like that. 120k a week at Utd and put 100% in. 130k a week at City and not give his all. Its in his personality

samt21 said:
to be fair players do go united because they get a decent wage but it all so might be that they win trophies. to be honest i dont think city will win anything this coming season.
and i am a wrexham fan

yes but we have to start from somewhere!! Would messi play at barcelona for $20k a week but win trophies? its a compromise and we are now laying the foundations for the future.....rome wasn't built in a day mr rag!
Seems people are getting worried their cosy top for stop my be under threat in the future

Tevez is a professional footballer and will no doubt play with great effort and passion for City as he would for any team he plays for. Robson did that when at WBA and he didn't change when he moved to the swamp.

samt21 said:
and i am a wrexham fan

What the hell are you doing here then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.