BT Sport commentary v Arsenal (A)

Fletcher claims he's a Forest fan. He's got a strong affiliation with the scum mind.
Like many who have teams that have spent many years in the lower leagues, they have a ‘2nd’ team in the PL. I have no doubt that in his case it is United and in the case of Humphrey’s, it’s Liverpool.

Thought foul by Ederson should have been a penalty. Thought the foul on Jesus should have been a penalty. Every other major decision in that game was pretty much correct.

The issue wasnt the inconsistency, the issue was we won.
Bang on!
When do they ever give a shit at the soft, not so soft, pretty clear and blatantly fucking obvious penalties we don’t get given?????
They don’t

That bit where Keown actually said that the ref gives Arsenal players a yellow when they foul but City players get no card when they foul was mind boggling.

But it was so so satisfying to see Godri score the winner...and then the Glenmorangie went down a treat.

Fletcher claims he's a Forest fan. He's got a strong affiliation with the scum mind.
He’s definitely a Forest fan. My ex-wife used to be his boss at Century Radio in Nottingham and he does quite a bit of stuff with Dave and Les at the Southbank, who I’ve known for nearly 30 years.

Correct, I looked for an alternative (fair) stream until we scored the winner, then went back to feed off their pain.
The free audio commentary on the clubs official site is usually very good. It's obviously from a City perspective, but it's fair and calls it as it happens. No bullshit.

It might be a few seconds behind the TV pictures, but I'd rather that than the absolute tripe dished out by BT/SKY.

The free audio commentary on the clubs official site is usually very good. It's obviously from a City perspective, but it's fair and calls it as it happens. No bullshit.

It might be a few seconds behind the TV pictures, but I'd rather that than the absolute tripe dished out by BT/SKY.
I always listen to Ali Mann. Way, way better than BT and Sly.

Dixon was being a twat , he might have supported City as a kid but he played for the Goons for years and showed his true colours , Dermot gave Dixon a specific explanation and the differences , Ederson's was not clearly a foul so was not clear and obvious Bernardo's was clearly a foul and was clear and obvious , and then Dixon the arrogant **** like any other twat who has an allegiance to the Goons says he's not intersted in what Dermot thinks.
So why have an expert ref on the programme then , Dixon like all the Goon fans and pundits through their rattles out of their prams ....................., can't wait for match of the day.
Dixon played over 600 games for Arsenal. He's London based and has been since he joined them from Stoke, never shown any interest in coming back to Manchester. They're 'his' club and 'his' fanbase and given the choice of alienating us or the Gooners then it's no contest.

Deserves it's own thread.

I thought the commentators were disgraceful today. The worst we've ever had.

Not once did they talk about the game from the City perspective. Didn't talk about how we'd battled from 1-0 at half time to win 2-1 away to a Top 4 side.

Refused to say it was an obvious error not giving the penalty on Bernardo.

Main commentator trying to say that Rodri's slip was a foul and potential red!?

Keown saying Laporte swung at Martinelli before the replay shows nothing of the sort.

There were many other examples in the game that aren't coming to me right now.

Hope they're crying their fucking eyes out right now.
even rags are calling it on the caf.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.