BT Sport commentary v Arsenal (A)

Lee dixon was nearly crying In one i saw. they called in Dermot Gallagher for his take and he immediately said it was a penalty.

Dixon had the actual gall to say he didnt care what Dermot thought, he was only concerned if it was a clear and obvious error that VAR saw, this was whilst a slow motion replay was running that showed xhaka firstly trip then pull on a fist full of bernardos shirt.

so dixon was basically happy for the referee to get it wrong And didt want VAR to correct him. Knobhead.
Dixon was being a twat , he might have supported City as a kid but he played for the Goons for years and showed his true colours , Dermot gave Dixon a specific explanation and the differences , Ederson's was not clearly a foul so was not clear and obvious Bernardo's was clearly a foul and was clear and obvious , and then Dixon the arrogant **** like any other twat who has an allegiance to the Goons says he's not intersted in what Dermot thinks.
So why have an expert ref on the programme then , Dixon like all the Goon fans and pundits through their rattles out of their prams ....................., can't wait for match of the day.

Lee dixon was nearly crying In one i saw. they called in Dermot Gallagher for his take and he immediately said it was a penalty.

Dixon had the actual gall to say he didnt care what Dermot thought, he was only concerned if it was a clear and obvious error that VAR saw, this was whilst a slow motion replay was running that showed xhaka firstly trip then pull on a fist full of bernardos shirt.

so dixon was basically happy for the referee to get it wrong And didt want VAR to correct him. Knobhead.
What channel was that on?

BT have been shite for years, always seem to get the same twats in for our games too, still remember mcmanaman basically crying when we beat real at their place.

Peter Dury and Guy Mowbary are the ones I can only really stand these days for city games, other than that I've started watching the games in non-english and find it too be a much more enjoyable experience.

Dixon was being a twat , he might have supported City as a kid but he played for the Goons for years and showed his true colours , Dermot gave Dixon a specific explanation and the differences , Ederson's was not clearly a foul so was not clear and obvious Bernardo's was clearly a foul and was clear and obvious , and then Dixon the arrogant **** like any other twat who has an allegiance to the Goons says he's not intersted in what Dermot thinks.
So why have an expert ref on the programme then , Dixon like all the Goon fans and pundits through their rattles out of their prams ....................., can't wait for match of the day.
The only argument these wAnkers can come up with is ‘ you never played the game’ or ‘ I don’t care’
They all got giddy but then as usual arsenal shot themselves in the foot

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.