BT Sport commentary v Arsenal (A)

It will never be any different . Just sit back and enjoy our total control and dominance , haters are there because we are the best team in the land and all the world . Just turn the sound down and gloat.
The rags and us must have made massive turnarounds as Ole quoted the rags as the best team in the world a couple of weeks before his sacking

They're really upset we spoiled the party after Arsenals best performance probably in years....f**king diddums XD

Have I missed something with regards to the abuse Lescott and Ferdinand are getting?

Both said it was a City penalty and a red card for Gabriel. Both called for more consistency with VAR. Ferdinand said it wasn't a great performance but a title winning one. All correct in my mind and I genuinely don't get the issue on those two based on this game.

Same can't be said for Cockwomble Humphrey and/or Cockwomble Keown fyi.
They talk about consistency because they are empty-headed numpties.

The two penalty decisions were completely consistent. They were not given by the referee. They were both reviewed by VAR.

From then, they would be referred back to the referee if there was a clear and obvious error. For the Bernardo penalty, the referee clearly missed a shirt pull so obvious it changed his balance. For the Odegaard penalty claim, there was no clear evidence that the referee had missed anything. Some angles looked like a foul, some showed he got the ball, some were inconclusive. Good call by the referee and the VAR.

If the Ederson claim had been referred back to the referee, then almost every incident where there is any element of doubt would have to be referred to the screen. Would take forever.

Arsenal have no-one to blame for that defeat other than themselves. Unable to control themselves .... sound familiar?

Makes you value BBC's Match of the Day. Sometimes they get it wrong, but generally they try to be fair and I have come to really value that because when you relive the game you see it broadcast to the nation you want it to be done so fairly and for our team's achievements to be recognised. Generally MOTD do that, and that is why it is so much loved and valued by football fans.

You do realise that there is more than me in the house right?

I mean if you don't like what is said in the media thread/commentary thread, logic tells me that you shouldn't click on it and then post in it telling people logically not to moan about things.

Same thing, no?
No no Alf. If ever you pay your money on something which is clearly not up to standard you should grow a pair, say nothing and put up with it.Whether it is a rancid pint of beer, a brand new car with tons of faults or anything in between, just put up with it and.......grow a pair.;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.