BT Sport commentary v Arsenal (A)

I’ve had enough of all this tosh about a one-sided League etc. which BT Sport and others have been putting across (As well as all that other ridiculous stuff). If you’re looking for evidence then take a look at this article.

Hopefully, this helps to paint the true picture by using history, facts & evidence in this free to read article:

Thanks for that Gary, great to read. My takeaway, to use as needed will be the decade comparisons; 5 different winners in 10 years is the killer there.

I’m the wrong side of 60yrs but I swear to god I’m staying around to watch this happen.
Me too!! What sweet karma it will be. I have always subscribed to the proverb 'revenge is a dish best served cold'. It will happen, I am long enough in the tooth to have witnessed on a number of occasions in my former professional life. And like cold custard it is eminently satisfying .

In the last 4 seasons there have been winning margins or 18, 17 and 12 points, which since 3 points for a win are 3 of the highest six with 18, 12 and 13 points however the last one was a 42 game season.

So in terms of winning margin the PL is becoming less competitive looking at 40 seasons of 3 PPW.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.