BT Sport commentary v Arsenal (A)

The third day and they can't let our win at Arsenal go, strange! I gave up on a serious football punditry a long time ago, I just turn to Spanish streams and it helps in improving my Spanish at least.
The only two ex-football players turned pundits I really like and can learn something about the game I watch by listening to them are Nedem Onuoha (sometimes on ESPN) and Liam Rosenior, but he is now with Derby. But even Micah painted Nedem as a complete nerd, so he'll never end up on a mainstream TV in the UK.

It isn't and won't be measured on success, quality of football, brilliance of players etc.

It will be measured based on who has the most plastic twats accessing their online output.

Likes, Clicks and Mentions - that's the barometer for success for the current media twats covering our national sport.

It's astonishing that they get away with it.
Clickbait isn't going away anytime soon, whether it's football or politics, distorting the truth for evermore unfortunately.

I’ve had enough of all this tosh about a one-sided League etc. which BT Sport and others have been putting across (As well as all that other ridiculous stuff). If you’re looking for evidence then take a look at this article.

Hopefully, this helps to paint the true picture by using history, facts & evidence in this free to read article:

I’ve had enough of all this tosh about a one-sided League etc. which BT Sport and others have been putting across (As well as all that other ridiculous stuff). If you’re looking for evidence then take a look at this article.

Hopefully, this helps to paint the true picture by using history, facts & evidence in this free to read article:

Great read mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.