BT Sport commentary v Arsenal (A)

I’ve had enough of all this tosh about a one-sided League etc. which BT Sport and others have been putting across (As well as all that other ridiculous stuff). If you’re looking for evidence then take a look at this article.

Hopefully, this helps to paint the true picture by using history, facts & evidence in this free to read article:

Kudos for using the word balderdash in 2022 :P

Good read :)

I’ve had enough of all this tosh about a one-sided League etc. which BT Sport and others have been putting across (As well as all that other ridiculous stuff). If you’re looking for evidence then take a look at this article.

Hopefully, this helps to paint the true picture by using history, facts & evidence in this free to read article:

Bravo Gary
Pearls before swine, they aren’t interested in facts but fair play for giving us a genuine and fairly researched factual resource.
The likes of Delooney, Ronay, Nicholson etc will ignore the hard data. Fuck them fools

Last edited:
And 3 were new PL winners too.
You know, when I read your piece I had to think for a few seconds on that one.... 3 new winners?? Us obviously... and Leicester, then...Blank...

Oh yes, those Cheeky Chappies with a rental van full of history down the M62!

Let the media get upset about nothing, faux emotion is THE way to get attention in the modern world, as demonstrated by Neville and Carragher weekly on sky. Trouble is, it's also potentially dangerous and leads to overzealous responses and influencing of others, occasional criminal online posts and the odd postponed game.

Good read, thanks Gary!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.