BT Sport commentary v Arsenal (A)

Actually think whats needed is either a dedicated City match channel or a broadcaster that just shows the game with no analysis or commentators. Punditry is dead, why listen to the opinions of failed managers or others who were never able to coach or manage a team. As for commentory, really do not need some no mark calling out players names with another side kick spouting rubbish.

Unfortunately, NBC coverage is getting worse. Robbie Mustoe insisted Bernando's was not a penalty (while unable to rationalize the shirt pull); Tim Howard is a red club arse-licker; and Rebecca Lowe just goes along with whatever they are saying. They must have showed Ederson's tackle at least 10 times yet didn't show Jesus's pull-down or mention it even once.
They used to be slightly less antiCity than back home but the irrational hatred is definitely catching on. Mustoe must be working his return ticket. I will say Higginbotham is not too bad for an Altrincham rag.

Nice to see Ian Wright n Dublin put the record straight on match of the day. Correct decisions by VAR (for once)
When Arsenal's players and fans take a breather from their unjustified whingeing they may care to remember a game at Turf Moor around four years ago. Arsenal got the winner in the sixth minute of four minutes injury time. The ball was punched into the net by a player on the goal line who was blatantly offside . When Wenger was asked for his reaction on MOTD, he claimed not to have seen it. This could have cost Burnley their place in the premier League at the time. Arsenal have always stretched the rules to breaking point in pursuit of results, yet their are no bigger cry babies if they feel unfairly treated. Seems strange now that I was disgusted they beat Liverpool in the 71 cup final thanks to that lady boy Charlie George. Never liked them just behind Spurs on my shit list.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.