BT Sport or BT Bias?

Zubrman said:
jknight said:
Anyone who feels that Owen isn't up to the job should make their comments known here (this is BT sports programme complaints) :

https://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/5642,6564/?s_cid=con_FURL_sportcomplaints

If they get enough complaints perhaps they will start to realise what an odious twat he is. To add extra weight to the complaint I said I was a neutral supporter but still couldn't believe some of the stuff I was hearing.

Thanks for the link. I have just complained, adding that I didn't think the F.A. would like violent conduct being condoned on a public broadcast.

MOIAC
that's a genius angle, you should have said you got a traumatic injury from an assault like that and suffered from stress and anxiety listening to the red **** defend it.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
SaddleworthBlueRhino said:
shadygiz said:
fuck me, that little twat didnt half wind me up last night

what an utter utter bitter twat
Yes I had to turn the sound off. Complaint to BT going in this morning or should I just call the police and ask them to investigate. Perhaps the latter using a Salford accent!

Just sent mine. I am promised a response within the next TEN days.
Me to first time i have ever done it , prob not make any difference but you never know

It is no use complaining about the cameras at White Hart lane, it belongs firmly in the last century when television had only one static camera on the half way line, they only had electricity installed a couple of weeks ago.

The most risible thing about the coverage last night was the graphic showing Dawson onside. In real time they show Eriksen taking the kick and Dawson is clearly at least two yards nearer the goal than he is in the graphic. Could believe this coming from SSNakesTV but I thought BT would bring some refreshment to the game. They obviously have an AGENDA!

I believe it's the same company that provides the cameras for all broadcasters. Moaning at BT is daft on that.

Did BT only have one camera on the goal area for the offside, on MOTD they showed it and then showed a much better angle where you could see Adebayor clearly get his head to the ball in an offside postion. Why could'nt BT have shown that angle at the time, then everyone can see why the decision was made and there's no controversy. Instead they banged on and on about it even after the game to make it look like City "had got away with it" when even Sherwood said he had got a touch and it was offside. Do the BBC have their own cameras there or do they take BT's footage.

The most risible thing about the coverage last night was the graphic showing Dawson onside. In real time they show Eriksen taking the kick and Dawson is clearly at least two yards nearer the goal than he is in the graphic. Could believe this coming from SSNakesTV but I thought BT would bring some refreshment to the game. They obviously have an AGENDA!
I said this to my son last night. That split screen bullshit was clearly a few frames out which makes a huge difference. I paused the moment the kick was taken on MOTD from the normal camera angle and it was tight, Dawson possibly level, possibly half a yard off but miraculously on their split screen thing Dawson was literally a good 2 or three yards on. Either they are incompetent or are utter wankers.

Lancet Fluke said:
I said this to my son last night. That split screen bullshit was clearly a few frames out which makes a huge difference. I paused the moment the kick was taken on MOTD from the normal camera angle and it was tight, Dawson possibly level, possibly half a yard off but miraculously on their split screen thing Dawson was literally a good 2 or three yards on. Either they are incompetent or are utter wankers.

I think they are both incompetent and utter wankers which is a fairly lethal combination.

As for all those who said Owen was complimentary about City I suffered his moronic monotone ramblings throughout the whole match and while he was complimentary about individual players, Aguero in particular, he did not have a good word to say about City as a club as I recall.

He defended the undefendable (stamping) ignored any decision which should have been given in City's favour but wasn't and failed to mention any pro spurs decision which was incorrect e.g. the dive for the free kick and Adebeyor's continued presence on the pitch.

MOIAFC and a cockwomble.

BlueTony said:
Lancet Fluke said:

I think they are both incompetent and utter wankers which is a fairly lethal combination.

As for all those who said Owen was complimentary about City I suffered his moronic monotone ramblings throughout the whole match and while he was complimentary about individual players, Aguero in particular, he did not have a good word to say about City as a club as I recall.

He defended the undefendable (stamping) ignored any decision which should have been given in City's favour but wasn't and failed to mention any pro spurs decision which was incorrect e.g. the dive for the free kick and Adebeyor's continued presence on the pitch.

MOIAFC and a cockwomble.

I don't know what it is with owen, he only played about ten matches for united but he seems to have become a proper red bastard. He seems to pretty much hate us and when he commentates on them he sounds like he masturbating over the most mundane pieces of play. I'm fairly convinced that if he was commentating on Liverpool v united he'd be biased towards united, which I think is very odd considering his history. Plus he speaks like a fucking dalek.

owens only loyalty is to whoever pays the money , he under achieved as a footballer , wasting his talent by chasing big pay cheques , and brown nosing rags , hes a multi millionaire dont why he has to make such a tawt of himself on TV.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.