BT Sport or BT Bias?

21 shots, 10 on target, 656 passes and 66% possession.

Lucky fuckers aren't we pmsl?

Perhaps we could have a whip round for BT and buy them 2 more cameras, one for each goal line. Oh and can someone tell the producer that we dont want to look at players/managers sat on the bench whilst the match is being played. At one point they stayed on Negredo for several minutes whilst we took a throw in. They really are crap

shadygiz said:
fuck me, that little twat didnt half wind me up last night

what an utter utter bitter twat
Laughed at the handballs it was never a pen for me he came out with
Then defending adebayor on demi
And going on and on about offside despite it being right and a dive for the foul

Just watched MOTD highlights and they brought up points that BT didn't. Adebayor went for, and touched, the ball so an obvious off side - they also mentioned how 'soft' the free kick was, which is pundit speak for 'not a free kick'. Also said it wasn't a penalty, but Rose shouldn't be going in at that angle.

However, mostly they talked about how exciting we were and how good or football was.

Owen did pay us the odd compliment, but by and large it is quite obvious that he has. an issue. I don't expect commentators and pundits to such us off, but I do expect a bit of balance, and Owen isn't balanced where we're concerned.

Fuck you BT, fuck your commentary, and hopefully you'll see sense and show Owen the door.

Anyone who feels that Owen isn't up to the job should make their comments known here (this is BT sports programme complaints) :

https://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/5642,6564/?s_cid=con_FURL_sportcomplaints

If they get enough complaints perhaps they will start to realise what an odious twat he is. To add extra weight to the complaint I said I was a neutral supporter but still couldn't believe some of the stuff I was hearing.

I watched it in my local pub

Thought the commentary was fair to be honest.

Although I’m still not sure what the language was, Romanian or Bulgarian at a guess.

Sky just as bad, fuckin clueless presenters, Ray Parlour on Dzeko ''Didn't start last night but what a player to bring off the bench'' on Sky now prem league review
If you are going to be a good presenter do your fuckin research you twat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.