BT Sport or BT Bias?

Never mind his opinions, the lad is so fucking booring!! - Mono tone voice that bores me too tears! No charisma what so ever

mcfc_ms said:
Just took bbc 2 secs to explain why it was offside
Says it all,bt sport where trying to find any excuse to prove it wasn't.....
As for owen good god i'd rather listen to my wife nag the fcuk out of me than have to sit and listen to that cnut....

George Hannah said:
Lucky Toma said:
I dont get why people think he's anti-City. He's actually very complimentary about us.

As a pundit though he is dire. Embarrassingly poor.

Lucky - the reason people think he's anti-City is because it is staggeringly obvious

Supported Everton as a kid, played for Liverpool then United. So obviously he hasnt got a great deal of love for us. But he drools over our play and players so I cant see any noticable bias.

Having said that his monotone commentary is abysmal and it baffles me why a major station trying to establish themselves as BT are have chosen him as their main man.

It's funny how commentary can shape the game. Felt different about the result after watching MOTD and their analysis.

I think Owens scrotey little voice wore me down over the 90 minutes. I really hate listening to him.

MCFCinUSA said:
I was pretty horrified when it was announced Neville had secured a job as a TV pundit, but to be fair he's turned out to be one of the best on the box - and it's also impressive that he can maintain what appears to be a neutral stance, all things considered.

Whoever the hell appointed Michael Owen at BT Sport needs a rocket, as not only is the guy dreadful in his delivery, but he's absolutely shocking in his bias.

This evening we were denied a perfectly good penalty (one assumes because the referee's line of sight was obstructed) but Owen says "it hit his hands but no penalty for me" and Spurs are trying to kick lumps out of us (and getting away with several ugly challenges including two on Silva & MDM) all of which he can see with the benefit of the replay cameras, and Owen starts on about Spurs have been unlucky when eventually Rose gets sent off and we get a penalty awarded to us.

Is it me, or is Michael Owen about the worst ex-footballing 'pundit' on TV?

".. and I'll tell you this.." he makes Steve McManaman sound like a god.

After City scored their third, Owen stated 'it's heart breaking'. He then quickly recognised his own bitterness and changed it to: "it's heart breaking for Spurs".

Still, bless him, I'll never forget the footage of his face at Sunderland when he realised he wasn't getting a winner's medal. He is laboriously monotone.

They spent most of the time talking about the offside goal and completely disregarded the fact that Adebayor played the ball and it should never have been a Spurs free kick in the first. Unbelievable! BT Sport = amateurish at best.

beano46 said:
I would rather sit and stare at a stopped clock for 24 hours then watch or listen to that prick Owen.

Ha, I had to turn the sound down. Who are they going to get to replace him, Micheal Carrick?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.