BT Sport

Cannot take Kevin kilbane seriously when he looks like Jim Carey. Besides he said only last week that we would beat Real Madrid, and tonight we've no chance with the big clubs

Why do people subscribe to Sky & BT Sport if they feel that aggrieved by the coverage they give us? I believe there are "alternative streams" available....

Fucking disgraceful coverage, yet again. Also if Savage gets that bored, maybe we could stop his fucking freeloading.
That's what I said to my dad, if he was that fucking bored he's welcome to stand up and walk the fuck out of our stadium the mop headed prick.

These people are only saying what everyone is saying on here tonight but I guess only City fans are allowed to be negative.

Do people actually give a shit what Ferdinand has to say? He's openly admitted to being a United fan not even a week ago, of course he is going to spew some shit from time to time.

These people are only saying what everyone is saying on here tonight but I guess only City fans are allowed to be negative.

I get what you are saying but I enjoyed it tonight mate. The Football was mediocre but it was still an historic evening.

When we reach the Champs League final (maybe not this season) the journos and pundits will be biting out hands off!

You would think with BT being sponsors, the club might have a word. The double standards are hideous, if the rags had played like we did last night in a crucial European game they would be 'managing and controlling the game beautifully". Savage is a complete waste of molecules.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.