BT Sport

Don't buy into this biased media stuff. I mean tonight was gash. What the fuck do you want a neutral watching that to say? It was mint? A reporter can only reporting what they saw in front of t
hem and they're right in saying that tonight was absolutely woeful.
Still, at least we're playing a pile of shite at the weekend.

Don't buy into this biased media stuff. I mean tonight was gash. What the fuck do you want a neutral watching that to say? It was mint? A reporter can only reporting what they saw in front of t
hem and they're right in saying that tonight was absolutely woeful.
Still, at least we're playing a pile of shite at the weekend.
What would I expect?

A bit of recognition that an open attractive game isnt in the best interests of a team 3-1 up. A bit of recognition that we won the tie, and will probably be the only English team to make it to the quarter finals.

Just a bit of balance really.

Just got back from the game, and well, it was so boring my row had a 5 minute discussion during second half about what type of bird roadrunner was. How you ask? Navas

The greater roadrunner (Geococcyx californianus) is a long-legged bird in the cuckoo family, Cuculidae, from Southwestern United States and Mexico. The Latin name means "Californian earth-cuckoo". Along with the lesser roadrunner, it is one of two species in the roadrunner genus Geococcyx. This roadrunner is also known as the chaparral cock, ground cuckoo, and snake killer...

roadrunner_01.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_roadrunner

The greater roadrunner (Geococcyx californianus) is a long-legged bird in the cuckoo family, Cuculidae, from Southwestern United States and Mexico. The Latin name means "Californian earth-cuckoo". Along with the lesser roadrunner, it is one of two species in the roadrunner genus Geococcyx. This roadrunner is also known as the chaparral cock, ground cuckoo, and snake killer...

roadrunner_01.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_roadrunner

Is it fuck it kills coyotes not snakes.

Camel Gob saying we have gone backwards but fails to balance his argument without pointing out the obvious fact that the rags and chavs have regressed further. Moron. (Not withstanding the Wenger girls)

BT is utterly fucking rubbish, haven't heard a single person from any team praise them.

Just a bunch of unprofessional, bitter twats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.