BT Sport

Another thread slating somebody who isn't gushing over our shit football. This is new...

It's quite simple guys, just don't listen to them. If you choose to watch it on tv, you know the kick off time, turn it on just before kick off and turn it off after the final whistle, and if you don't like the commentary then mute it. Yes, it really is that simple. This place has very quickly turned into the very worst of Rawk

Another thread slating somebody who isn't gushing over our shit football. This is new...

It's quite simple guys, just don't listen to them. If you choose to watch it on tv, you know the kick off time, turn it on just before kick off and turn it off after the final whistle, and if you don't like the commentary then mute it. Yes, it really is that simple. This place has very quickly turned into the very worst of Rawk
Whats wrong with aspiring to watch a balanced, informative, professional broadcast of a football game? Would have thought that wasnt too much too ask.

I'm yet to see anyone criticise BT for not gushing over our football over.

We qualify for the last eight for the first time, and we've gone backwards. That seems about right for CamelGob's logic!
But we have gone backwards. We got lucky with the draw after years of playing Bayern and Barcelona

You think we have improved in europe this season? We played one good team, and they beat us twice.

But we have gone backwards. We got lucky with the draw after years of playing Bayern and Barcelona

You think we have improved in europe this season? We played one good team, and they beat us twice.
And Bayern couldn't beat them either ??

And Bayern couldn't beat them either ??
They didn't lose to them though did they

We've got to the last 16, just like Arsenal did for many many years because the teams they came up against, and we came up against this season weren't very good.

Kiev would struggle against Boro and Sunderland. Very poor

We got too much stick in previous seasons for getting beat against Barca and bayern. At the time we said to Utd and Arsenal fans, "It's one thing beating Dynamo Kiev and Villareal, and another beating a Bayern or barca" and that point still stands.

Fuck them all the bitter bastards they all have an agenda against little City gatecrashing the top 4 club as it was. It must piss them right off seeing their beloved rags and dippers battling it out in the Europa League on a Thursday night whilst we waltz into the last 8. It wasn't the best performance but we did what was required considering we lost Vinny and Otamendi inside 20 mins. City champions league last 8 I love it ☺

Just to put the record st4aight for camel gob - can he name another champs league team that have beaten Kiev on their patch - I doubt it!,, for that matter can anyone else?
Backwards my arse!
Last 8 mate! Last frickin 8! Take it you ugly bastard

Just to put the record st4aight for camel gob - can he name another champs league team that have beaten Kiev on their patch - I doubt it!,, for that matter can anyone else?
Backwards my arse!
Last 8 mate! Last frickin 8! Take it you ugly bastard
I love their salty tears, the w@nkers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.