BT Sport

Just watched it, a great reminder of just how good yaya was. BT must have reacted to all the complaints , someone needed there are kicking for missing it out

I watched the 1-6 highlights last night. The speed of passing by that side was bewildering. Like you say with Yaya its sometimes easy to forget

I've had a long-running complaint with them about their sports package. I don't watch often, but whenever I do, they tell me I need to subscribe to BT TV. I always have to get their useless offshore agents to talk me through the settings, trying to avoid the one that erases all my sons' recordings. I've missed many games, including last Saturday's rugby.

Anyway, I have reached their executive complaints team, and have today added their coverage of City to my list of complaints. Mark.4.Davies@bt.com is dealing with the matter.

Eli,

I read your post as saw an email address, now I have many beter things to do on this Saturday morning but I though f*ck it and sent the man this .........

Mark,

I understand you are the man to write to with a complaint regarding your companies awful coverage of Manchester City F.C.

I am aware you have had many complaints about the totally biaised commentators you used for the Champions League so I will not bother dwelling on that - other than to say I no longer watch your coverage of the match, as long as Ferdinand and Co are allowed to spew their bile I will not be watching or listening.

My complaint is regarding your coverage of the previous F.A. Cup finals. You decided to show them all from 1989, well all except one. Mark I presume you can guess which one was omited ? I am now told by friends that it has been added, hmmmmmmmmmmmm, was that due to the number of complaints ?

Anyway, until you remove your obvious hatred of my club I will not be subscribing. There are plenty of other ways in which I can watch coverage of the matches featuring Manchester City so I do not need to provide you with any more money.

I f I get a response I will post it.

Getting beyond a joke this. I hope Vicky Kloss is having very strong words in their shell. The sooner they lose the rights the better. I wonder if Google fancy it?

Turn it off quick... they've got up to 2013

I've never watched this game since and never ever want to see it

I watched the 1-6 highlights last night. The speed of passing by that side was bewildering. Like you say with Yaya its sometimes easy to forget
I was thinking about this game earlier, and what it signified. It was the first time since the seventies that we'd gone there with any real menace or intent. Coming so shortly after they'd been forced to take that disgraceful banner down, that result served to underline that the FA Cup win that had precipitated its removal was the start, not the end of the story. There was a supreme confidence to our body language that day that made united realise we were the real deal. This bravado was perfectly encapsulated by that t-shirt. The words may have said "why always me?" but the subtext said "fuck you raggies".

So glad I was there to witness it.

Cancelled BT and Sky. BT call centre bod had no knowledge of disgruntelled City supporters. Sky did but said ' I think Gary Neville may be back soon' !!!!!
Saved myself £90 a month.

Manchester Evening News should be reporting this again now. It needs reporting in the national media that City fans are binning BT.

Manchester Evening News should be reporting this again now. It needs reporting in the national media that City fans are binning BT.

The MEN are almost as bad, as you cannot mention the BBC, Greg Dyke etc in any posts without them being pulled.

For a local " newspaper " it is a f*cking disgrace.

They don't do news anymore. It's more important to do articles on nights out for Coronation Street Z listers or someone taking a selfie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.