BT Sport

I checked the programme guide and it wasn't there. There's also a video on Toutube showing it's not there but it's there now.

This really perplexes me.

You have to assume that the omission of only one FA cup final in all those years - the one we won - is deliberate. The chances of it being a coincidence are just too great.

So what is the story here? Is the truth of the matter that some low level person has deliberately omitted the 2011 final and been hung out by his balls when the shitstorm broke? I can't believe that BT actually want to alienate customers, even though particular individuals within that group (rather too many) plainly do. Are they really so stupid that they think that after their coverage of the CL City fans will just ignore a blatant snub? How many people cancelling their subscriptions does it take to trigger an alert that something is wrong? And, if the snub was deliberate in the first place, why change the programming to insert the missing final?

Does their left hand, to put it bluntly, have the first fucking idea what their right hand is doing?

Banners all around the ground on CL nights saying "Fuck off BT, you biased cunts!!" would do the trick.

The only explanation I'll accept is if whoever was counting the years to do the schedule got disturbed by his Mrs.
"2009,2010...
"Paul, your dinner's ready"
Be there in a sec love "
".....2012,2013..."

By way of compensation, ginger pig and camel have to sit in the studio wearing City tops with a forced smile and wish us all the best.

On the money side of things, I'll assume BT is about £50 a month.
If 10,000 blues cancel with them, stating the reason why, that's a £6m a year hit. I know they're a huge organisation but those figures make a big dent.

The only explanation I'll accept is if whoever was counting the years to do the schedule got disturbed by his Mrs.
"2009,2010...
"Paul, your dinner's ready"
Be there in a sec love "
".....2012,2013..."

By way of compensation, ginger pig and camel have to sit in the studio wearing City tops with a forced smile and wish us all the best.

On the money side of things, I'll assume BT is about £50 a month.
If 10,000 blues cancel with them, stating the reason why, that's a £6m a year hit. I know they're a huge organisation but those figures make a big dent.

You can add to that all the dippers who have no interest in Europe and all the rags who are too up their own arses to dignify the Europa with their vicarious presence. I'd imagine there's a bit of a panic on at BT TV headquarters.

Has anyone seen an explanation or apology from BT? I can't see anything on Twitter.

On the face of it they received loads of complaints and changed their schedule. Surely this is an admission that they were wrong, so you'd expect to see an apology.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.