BT Sport

Well Gary Linekar the voice of the BBC has just said that tomorrows England game against Turkey is at the Swamp, ok he said Old Tra**ord but WTF, are they so biaised they cant even be bothered hiding it or is it they are so incompetent ? Who writes his script, the GPC ?

For those of you who use BT for your phone line and broadband and maybe thinking of ditching that also to make point, Plus-net are a great alternative, they are a subsidiary of BT but the company is independantly run and has a support centre in Sheffield, not some iffy call centre in the east. The service is spot on, and for the most part is more stable than the BT setup. No I don't work for them, I switched to them some time ago. I'm just another angry blue that would like to see BT get stung, and one of the best ways to do it is stop using their bread and butter services. Don't just cancel BT TV... Get rid of the lot!! .... Rant over

Some advice if possible blues... Recommend any websites which offer a deal for broadband?

We've been with BT now for 15yrs... Have phone/tv/broadband with them.

Our only requirement now is fast unlimited data but we aren't in a cable area (so Virgin isn't an option)

Also, will be looking into possibly converting the BT TV box into a kodi Bluemoon box if that's possible.

Paying these rag cunts £60pm for over a decade... They can fuck off

Some advice if possible blues... Recommend any websites which offer a deal for broadband?

We've been with BT now for 15yrs... Have phone/tv/broadband with them.

Our only requirement now is fast unlimited data but we aren't in a cable area (so Virgin isn't an option)

Also, will be looking into possibly converting the BT TV box into a kodi Bluemoon box if that's possible.

Paying these rag cunts £60pm for over a decade... They can fuck off
This is the best deal at the moment.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/sse...e-calls-inc-line-rental-18-months-378-2443394

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Hmm so it's either SSE or PlusNet?

Wondering what they are like for Torrenting (as I do alot)

Never heard of SSE, the link provided has some negative reviews but I'm open minded.

Anything but BT (Biased Twats)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.