BT Sport

I think it's fair to say that Simon Green doesn't quite get it. The fact he talks about Danny Mills and his association with City as a positive sums up all that is wrong with the people running the show.

Perhaps Simon should be told that Mills has a serious axe to grind with City...

We refused a letter request a few years back from him asking for a reference to be appointed to his kids school of governors.

He had slagged us for ages and considered him a cheeky **** for even asking.

Perhaps Simon should be told that Mills has a serious axe to grind with City...

We refused a letter request a few years back from him asking for a reference to be appointed to his kids school of governors.

He had slagged us for ages and considered him a cheeky **** for even asking.

Is this already in the public domain? If not we would need to be very careful with information like this due to privacy laws.

I don't doubt its accuracy (and it is consistent with much else that is already IS in the public domain) but nonetheless it can be dangerous to release extremely private information without good cause.

If it's already in the public domain, as you were ;)

I think it's fair to say that Simon Green doesn't quite get it. The fact he talks about Danny Mills and his association with City as a positive sums up all that is wrong with the people running the show.

I think its the opposite mate. And I think that's exactly why he does it. He knows it's pissing City fans off, and he loves it cos it gives them publicity

I think its the opposite mate. And I think that's exactly why he does it. He knows it's pissing City fans off, and he loves it cos it gives them publicity

I agree coupled with the more positive that it pleases non City fans.
This may bring them more subscriptions which in turn may keep BT on their expensive Sports orientated business plan to oust Sky.

I agree coupled with the more positive that it pleases non City fans.
This may bring them more subscriptions which in turn may keep BT on their expensive Sports orientated business plan to oust Sky.
But when there is just one English team left in the CL, why would you go out of your way to piss off those fans of that club who might be a large part of your audience?

But when there is just one English team left in the CL, why would you go out of your way to piss off those fans of that club who might be a large part of your audience?

Any other team than City that may be true but the negative press we got for so long ref FFP made our CL experience a bit devalued.
BT are simply tuning in to this now historic anti City sentiment to boost their subs..

How else can you explain BT´s financial decision to spend on Sport and employ so many biased pundits. If it was simply a case of the man at the top personally not wanting to give City any credit at least we could understand it because he can spend how he likes without expecting a return but they are presumably still tuning in to what their expensive research has told them will enable their subscriptions to pay for the massive cost of entry into the Sky dominated PL and CL games.

Maybe their business plan is wrong and they will fail miserably but failure will have a cost to all who are employed there.
Maybe they just want to be The Sun of the TV channels or maybe we should just ignore their reasoning and watch another channel.

Let us wait and see what happens when the Premier League & Champions League starts. My guess is they will still have as many pundits that are against us as they usually do. If this happens just e-mail them and tell them that you will drop their sports channel, unless they start putting on pundits who are going to be neutral,, providing they haven't played for the team were against. Therefore no more biased rags when we're on your sports channel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.