BT Sport

Let us wait and see what happens when the Premier League & Champions League starts. My guess is they will still have as many pundits that are against us as they usually do. If this happens just e-mail them and tell them that you will drop their sports channel, unless they start putting on pundits who are going to be neutral,, providing they haven't played for the team were against. Therefore no more biased rags when we're on your sports channel.

Read the thread mate. Plenty have already cancelled and the responses have been a couldn't care less from BT. I am more looking to see what the interview @Lucky Toma throws up before I decide to get it back for this season. If there's no acknowledgement of the problem then I'll happily carry on without their channel.

It's fruitless us cancelling,they don't care if we are there or not as they have hoards of rags and dippers as customers and that is who they pander to and they won't sack any pundits becausewe don't like them.I have rung and have a right moan and they gave it to me for £8.99,i hate streaming so i said ok and will turn the volume right down and just watch the game and not the pundits

It's fruitless us cancelling,they don't care if we are there or not as they have hoards of rags and dippers as customers and that is who they pander to and they won't sack any pundits becausewe don't like them.I have rung and have a right moan and they gave it to me for £8.99,i hate streaming so i said ok and will turn the volume right down and just watch the game and not the pundits

Of course its not fruitless cancelling and that is pretty much the only bit of power a consumer has over an organisation.

If you choose not to do it that is your perogative but lets not try make out cancelling is pointless. You have made an intelligent decision whether your dislike for their coverage is worth losing access to watching matches. Nothing wrong with that.

I dont like them so they wont get a penny from me. But its all about individual choices.

I would wait and see how the coverage starts this season what is said in public and what may happen behind closed doors could well be different.

Of course its not fruitless cancelling and that is pretty much the only bit of power a consumer has over an organisation.

If you choose not to do it that is your perogative but lets not try make out cancelling is pointless. You have made an intelligent decision whether your dislike for their coverage is worth losing access to watching matches. Nothing wrong with that.

I dont like them so they wont get a penny from me. But its all about individual choices.
If we got together and a few thousand of us cancelled at the same time they would take notice other than that the few of us who would cancel will be more than made up for with the fans they pander to,i would prefer to cancel but it's not really practical,i can fully understand those who cancel and do share their frustrations with them and Sky

If we got together and a few thousand of us cancelled at the same time they would take notice other than that the few of us who would cancel will be more than made up for with the fans they pander to,i would prefer to cancel but it's not really practical,i can fully understand those who cancel and do share their frustrations with them and Sky

Thats how all movements start with a trickle turning into a tide. I think it has been noted though within BT and is probably one of the reasons for Luca Toma to have the opportunity to interview Mr Green (although it will be viewed negatively regardless). If its not practical thats fair enough and there is nothing wrong in coming to that decision.

Thats how all movements start with a trickle turning into a tide. I think it has been noted though within BT and is probably one of the reasons for Luca Toma to have the opportunity to interview Mr Green (although it will be viewed negatively regardless). If its not practical thats fair enough and there is nothing wrong in coming to that decision.

Didn't he play for Palermo?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.