BT Sport

It's fruitless us cancelling,they don't care if we are there or not as they have hoards of rags and dippers as customers and that is who they pander to and they won't sack any pundits becausewe don't like them.I have rung and have a right moan and they gave it to me for £8.99,i hate streaming so i said ok and will turn the volume right down and just watch the game and not the pundits

The fact that they gave it you cheaper to retain you, proves that they don't like cancellations it works against them for advertisers. Pundits will be judged on complaints and the more who do so the better

City away matches usually for me on BT (I attended close to all of our home games last year) I just dont watch any of the match analysis...ever. Its switched off at half time and off straight after player interviews at the end, earlier if we've been beaten! That way I only get to have to put up wth the in game commentary. Thinking about using the live pause option to engage a delay so I can listen to cheesy commentate on GMR this year.

City away matches usually for me on BT (I attended close to all of our home games last year) I just dont watch any of the match analysis...ever. Its switched off at half time and off straight after player interviews at the end, earlier if we've been beaten! That way I only get to have to put up wth the in game commentary. Thinking about using the live pause option to engage a delay so I can listen to cheesy commentate on GMR this year.
Not sure if I an cheesman kept that gig,there was talk of it being taken off them ?

I have a zgemma box where i get everything for £6.80 per month which i have had for 2 years when i had sky i was paying £90 per month that was without BT. Now i sit back and think im not paying these twunts anything to listen to the shit they come out with.

When BT are at the Etihad, give all the BT pundits dogs abuse before, during and after the game, unfurl banners around the stadium showing them disdain and contempt for the way the portray and treat our beloved City

Here's a little ditty for the Glans with ears that is Danny Mills

Ole, ole, ole
Ole ole ole ola
Ole ole ole
Danny Mills is a ****

Ole, ole, ole
Ole ole ole ola
Ole ole ole
Danny Mills is a ****

When BT are at the Etihad, give all the BT pundits dogs abuse before, during and after the game, unfurl banners around the stadium showing them disdain and contempt for the way the portray and treat our beloved City

Here's a little ditty for the Glans with ears that is Danny Mills

Ole, ole, ole
Ole ole ole ola
Ole ole ole
Danny Mills is a ****

Ole, ole, ole
Ole ole ole ola
Ole ole ole
Danny Mills is a ****
You might have to simplify it a little.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.