BT Sport

i also recieved a reply from simon green , it appears it is just a standard reply to the issues city supporters have risen with BT. It basically said they have professional , knowledgable pundits who have done it all and seen it all , and it does'nt look like they will be changing their team of experts in the near future , so expect more camelgob , ginger minger and mr.pointy next season sticking the knife in , when we play in the chumps league. BT could'nt give a toss about city supporters , the Rags probably outnumber our armchair support by over 100 to 1 , the dippers probably outnumber our armchair brigade by over 50 to 1 .Its purely a commercial decision , take the p*ss and deride everything MCFC try to achieve , and the suckers who pay the subscriptions lap it up , its not personal its business , if you do not like it don't give the f*ckers any money or if you have to , there is always the mute button.

I think someone should come up with chants for next seasons BT Sports coverage:
BT are shit and Mills is ****, walking in a biased TV land.
There's only one Manchester City!

I would have if I could be arsed to email him.
@Lucky Toma did a much better job. That was a week ago though.

After communicating with Simon Green's PA (a nice and friendly lady to be fair) I duly sent the questions off as requested and made it clear that they had been sourced from Blues.

Yet still no word. Appreciate that he must be tremendously busy right now but I have chased it up and politely pointed out it would be unwise to now snub us. Agreeing to peace talks then not turning up would only antagonise us further.

After communicating with Simon Green's PA (a nice and friendly lady to be fair) I duly sent the questions off as requested and made it clear that they had been sourced from Blues.

Yet still no word. Appreciate that he must be tremendously busy right now but I have chased it up and politely pointed out it would be unwise to now snub us. Agreeing to peace talks then not turning up would only antagonise us further.
Already got my burning torch ready, and whittling my pitchfork as we speak. Must say, whittling ones pitchfork does bring a sense of well being.

Canned it today - only watch it for champs league.

He dropped price to £11.99 HD for 12 months - Wasnt taking no for an answer saying it will cost you another £30 to rejoin blah, blah.

Gone.

My phone company EE has just given it me for free even for 6 months.
The complete and utter b*****ds.
After I had gone to all the bother of contacting Virgin to remove it from my XL package (even though it is free)! BTW the response was "Don't watch it it's free". My point was it isn't free to Virgin so it must be increasing the price of the XL package so I was registering a complaint about that as well.

Much better today I thought, so maybe our protests have had some effect. We were spared the empty seat narrative, they got dangerously close to enthusiastic about the noise when we scored, and Dunney slipped in a nice couple of "we's". He won't be allowed back of course.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.