BT Sport

Only two people watched? I'll see what CL games bring before I decide to subscribe again but they're obviously trying to appease putting Dunne in. I've said before I don't care who they have so long as the snide remarks stop.

Camelgob did a puff of air through his nose when Dunne said we are set up for success now which caused an awkward silence after other than that he was quite neutral for once, I hope they did tell him to reign it in.

Did people think it was any better yesterday as I believe changes were put in place as to how they are going to cover us in future ?

they haven't learned. They had any number of pundits they could have chosen but they HAD to pick Rio, for no fucking reason.

Clearly want to antagonize us. Well have it BT Sport, we'll be around long after you're fucking forgotten, you bunch of fucking cunts.

Have they ever had a 'true' City pundit on for a rag game when City aren't involved?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.