BT Sport

I *almost* cancelled BT Sort last week, but they sucked me back in by chopping it to a tenner a month.

When the telesales guy asked me why I was thinking of cancelling I gave two reasons
1) cost
2) punditry- especially Mills

The guy on the telesales said he could only do something about my first gripe unfortunately.

i think i got it with we should retire danny mills shirt number and place it on the physio table

Anybody else heard their latest radio ad? Heard it on one of the absolute stations today, has that cock of a plastic mancsta Andy Tate. Talking to peg about all he's won in the game, and the season ahead(not sure if it's the real peg). This is supposed to entice football fans, to subscribe to your comical "sports" channel. Big fuck off from me, Feckin ragtard schlong swallowers. Good job our radio at work, was a safe distance away. SCUM!!

I received a response to my complaint about Danny Mill's commentary; it apologised for my feeling that way!
I suppose I can't complain too much given my dubious access to the station but nevertheless, I may respond and thank them for their concern while asking what they intend to do about Danny.

That Simon Green must be a very slow reader. How long does it take to respond to 12 questions?

I didn't fancy making a thread just for this tidbit so hope it's ok to put it here... did anyone watch tonights ITV4 Arsenal friendly? Lost count of the amount of times the words "money" and "spending" where mentioned in the lead up to reminding us of the friendly on Sunday against City. The commentary team and those in the studio were at it far too much, prepare for another season of it especially if United don't get Pogba.
Dwight-Schrute-Shakes-Head-and-Rolls-Eyes.gif

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.