BT Sport

I received a response to my complaint about Danny Mill's commentary; it apologised for my feeling that way!
I suppose I can't complain too much given my dubious access to the station but nevertheless, I may respond and thank them for their concern while asking what they intend to do about Danny.
Did they respond with regards to an explanation of why they continue to employ the vile fucking ****?

I received a response to my complaint about Danny Mill's commentary; it apologised for my feeling that way!
I suppose I can't complain too much given my dubious access to the station but nevertheless, I may respond and thank them for their concern while asking what they intend to do about Danny.
This is my position on it all. Its annoys me obviously, but other than my monthly broadband direct debit it costs me absolutely fuck all to watch sports channels. so I take the rough with the smooth

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.