BT Sport

It's been a month now since Simon Green agreed to answer our questions. Since then I've been strung along and its reached the point where an interview looks exceedingly unlikely.

So I've written this - http://www.thedaisycutter.co.uk/2016/08/bt-sports-snub-is-final-straw-for-manchester-city-fans/

It would have taken him ten minutes. They really don't give a flying fuck do they.

A brilliantly written article (hats off Toma) worthy of a wider audience. Hopefully not just the MuEN copying replies in this thread.

Well done for keeping it level headed, it would have been so easy to keep picking.

A brilliantly written article (hats off Toma) worthy of a wider audience. Hopefully not just the MuEN copying replies in this thread.

Well done for keeping it level headed, it would have been so easy to keep picking.

Just read the daisycutter article and it was a great read, unfortunately we (City) will never be regarded as one of the top four by the established you know who pundits, they may have to say it occasionally but that will be behind a hidden truth of how they really feel.

We all remember the shocking coverage BT displayed with their tv panel which showed a total lack of class towards our club, the only remaining English team left in the competition, time and time again I was heard shouting profanities at the TV because of what I was seeing and hearing about our club, that's why they will never get a penny from myself and other Blues.

Just watched Wright and Owen claim Suarez is miles better than Aguero as a number 9, also the main presenter picked Ibra over Aguero too... got to be a rag. I just wonder how highly some of our players might be rated if they were playing in one of the Sky4/BT3.

Aguero would be one of the most decorated prem players ever at any of those clubs, it's scandalous. No doubt he's aware of it which makes his loyalty even more impressive.

For the Celtic game they've got Strachan, Hartson and the former assistant manager Mjallby in the studio. Not an ex-Rangers player in sight. Fucking cunts.

Nor a CL winner in sight which apparently adds gravitas to their punditry. Even if they can't speak coherent English.

It's been a month now since Simon Green agreed to answer our questions. Since then I've been strung along and its reached the point where an interview looks exceedingly unlikely.

So I've written this - http://www.thedaisycutter.co.uk/2016/08/bt-sports-snub-is-final-straw-for-manchester-city-fans/

It would have taken him ten minutes. They really don't give a flying fuck do they.
You can rest assured anything you write in this thread is being read by BT mate :+)

You can rest assured anything you write in this thread is being read by BT mate :+)

Too late BT. You had your chance to treat us with respect.... I've got a kodi device, and watch games free with the sound off, and invest in beer and other narcotics which has left me ultimately more satisfied than you ever could!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.