BT Sport

It was worryingly positive.

Uwe, and Dunnaldo, two City legends banging the drum. I bet the bitterness in weeo and ginger bollocks is venomous tonight as they try and hype the Europa is the place to be.

BT is a commercial organisation so even they will lose credibility with their neutral subscribers if they try to belittle a team that is likely to be the UK´s best team in the CL that they paid handsomely to televise.
At last they are dealing with reality rather than the illusion that we will continue to struggle at CL level.

They were appalling last season and much better this season. Things have changed for commercial reasons because they were losing business but I don't really care why things have improved. Life's too short to hold grudges.

They were appalling last season and much better this season. Things have changed for commercial reasons because they were losing business but I don't really care why things have improved. Life's too short to hold grudges.

I agree with that, i made a point to note they had two city lads on the other night. I am the first to call them shit so it is only right it gets noted in the positive also.

Have you seen that year or so old vid of Owen (not on bt like but still) talking about Stones? tellin ya mate, he has a bit about him and can speak passionately, never seen that off him before. The little scamp needs to bring that to his punditry more imo and he will be better off for it.

Mind you the ex mother in law was a hound, i still hold a grudge with her haha

I agree with that, i made a point to note they had two city lads on the other night. I am the first to call them shit so it is only right it gets noted in the positive also.

Have you seen that year or so old vid of Owen (not on bt like but still) talking about Stones? tellin ya mate, he has a bit about him and can speak passionately, never seen that off him before. The little scamp needs to bring that to his punditry more imo and he will be better off for it.

Mind you the ex mother in law was a hound, i still hold a grudge with her haha
As long as he stays as a pundit rather than a co-commentator he's not too bad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.