BT Sport

Atleast they're sorted their house out, after last years "Agenda" against us, Dunney and Uwe, and decent game commentary, no snide remarks about only 30,000 being there.
Definitely better than Sky's insidious Red leaning agenda, do they whisper " Hail Fergie" to each other, and have to watch "class of 92" once a week?

I wouldn't trust these cunts are far as I could throw them.

Quitting their service obviously hurt them, this is quite clearly a ploy to get those customers back but I just know that if he numbers start going back up they'll revert to type, I could guarantee it

Hang on a minute, let's not go too easy on this lot. All they did was start off last night with the Feyenoord ground being packed, unlike the Etihad; without mentioning that the complete lower tier of seats were covered. Also whenever City are playing they can't help mentioning how much the team cost, I don't think I heard mentioned once last night, even though there were changes, the team cost the best part of £350M - and were beaten!!!

Hang on a minute, let's not go too easy on this lot. All they did was start off last night with the Feyenoord ground being packed, unlike the Etihad; without mentioning that the complete lower tier of seats were covered. Also whenever City are playing they can't help mentioning how much the team cost, I don't think I heard mentioned once last night, even though there were changes, the team cost the best part of £350M - and were beaten!!!
Absolutely spot on.
But it was worth listening to the post match analysis excuses and how they will go on to win the group anyway despite the opening game loss! They did mention their defeat in the Derby several time but could not bring themselves to name us. Now if it was the other way around and we were in that position you can bet every other word would have been U****d

We are quick to slag off people but only 4 posts after a game all positive suggests they have seen the error of their ways

It could also suggest that nobody watches the channel anymore. Since I binned it I haven't got t back or watched it so I'm not in a position to comment. I'm thinking about subscribing again. Still disappointed that their boss didn't answer Lucky Toma's questions as promised mind.

Absolutely s
But it was worth listening to the post match analysis excuses and how they will go on to win the group anyway despite the opening game loss! They did mention their defeat in the Derby several time but could not bring themselves to name us. Now if it was the other way around and we were in that position you can bet every other word would have been U****d
To watch a united game and then the punditry at the end and complain about it ?
Our gripe was their coverage of us let them cover the rags however they want.
Taking the agenda a bit too far imho

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.