BT Sport

Anyway, ee has just told me I can get 6 months free BT sport with my mobile contract, so given the fact it's free and their tone has changed a little, I might give it a go. The information they sent me says it includes Premier League, Champions League, Aviva premiership rugby, etc. Does anyone know if it really does include live CL games, as I thought that was premium access?

Anyway, ee has just told me I can get 6 months free BT sport with my mobile contract, so given the fact it's free and their tone has changed a little, I might give it a go. The information they sent me says it includes Premier League, Champions League, Aviva premiership rugby, etc. Does anyone know if it really does include live CL games, as I thought that was premium access?
My understanding it is access to the BT sport app so it's all the channels. So no different if you were paying for it at home.

It does got it on my EE contract

It's easy to be too sensitive when watching the reporting of your team's game. But McManaman winds me up. He really seems to dislike City for some reason. Before the game started he was saying BMG were a good team & he was expecting a tough game. Once City were running it BMG were crap. He even suggested they should start kicking a few City players! Not something you'd expect to hear from an ex City player, though when he called last Saturday's game the Merseyside derby I suppose that makes it pretty clear where his loyalties lie.

I do agree though that it's better to see 2 real City heroes in the studio rather than 2 ex utd players - what were they thinking!

What i dont understand is the advertising for Champs League games involving Maureen , Big Nose and Granny Shagger , they are in the europa NOT the champs league and it amounts to false advertising , or f*cking desperation to keep the Rags in the limelight

It's easy to be too sensitive when watching the reporting of your team's game. But McManaman winds me up. He really seems to dislike City for some reason. Before the game started he was saying BMG were a good team & he was expecting a tough game. Once City were running it BMG were crap. He even suggested they should start kicking a few City players! Not something you'd expect to hear from an ex City player, though when he called last Saturday's game the Merseyside derby I suppose that makes it pretty clear where his loyalties lie.

I do agree though that it's better to see 2 real City heroes in the studio rather than 2 ex utd players - what were they thinking!
I'm still waiting for them to roll out Frank Stapleton and Liam Brady for a Spurs UCL game

I'm still waiting for them to roll out Frank Stapleton and Liam Brady for a Spurs UCL game

I flicked channels after our game to see how spurs had conceded their goals
They had "Arry and Hoddle as the spurs pundits, but when the highlights show was on later, they were reviewed by camel gob
I've a feeling that when we progress both the camel and ginger pig will be brought back for our matches

I flicked channels after our game to see how spurs had conceded their goals
They had "Arry and Hoddle as the spurs pundits, but when the highlights show was on later, they were reviewed by camel gob
I've a feeling that when we progress both the camel and ginger pig will be brought back for our matches
Hope they do. If we play like we have been, you might see the first live televised Hara Kiri, as the Ginger Pig and Wio both top themselves!
I look forward to that.

BT have got the worst customer service operation in the world. Have spent the last two days trying to sort out an issue. They have been dreadful. No point paying them a penny. It took me an hour just to get through on the phone. I will be forced to cancel them anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.