BT Sport

What i dont understand is the advertising for Champs League games involving Maureen , Big Nose and Granny Shagger , they are in the europa NOT the champs league and it amounts to false advertising , or f*cking desperation to keep the Rags in the limelight

I think they are now 'inclusive'. I've noticed three advertisements - Big Nose with a quartered shirt, Peg on one and I notice Mahrez on another. The byline is four competitions but one venue, etc! I think it's aimed at armchair fans of which MANUre have the largest contingent! I have yet to see on with an Arse, City or Spuds player!

I think they are now 'inclusive'. I've noticed three advertisements - Big Nose with a quartered shirt, Peg on one and I notice Mahrez on another. The byline is four competitions but one venue, etc! I think it's aimed at armchair fans of which MANUre have the largest contingent! I have yet to see on with an Arse, City or Spuds player!

They're four quarters of players, only 1 of which is Utd. The other quarters are other sides.
The top left part is Utd, and has the recognisable player face. Not a coincidence of course, as that is the place eyes are drawn to.

Truth is, compared to last years disgraceful commentary/punditry it's changed completely, for the better. Dunny and Uve are on top of it, no chance of negativity being forced down their throat. It's the best of a bad thing but more enjoyable if you can't get to the game than it was.

does anybody know when they will be releasing the tv listings for december 3rd for the Chelsea game?
cheers

does anybody know when they will be releasing the tv listings for december 3rd for the Chelsea game?
cheers

Probably mid-October. It's 6 weeks notice normally, I think.
Edit:
"The Premier League will seek to confirm live TV matches approximately five or six weeks before the start of the month in question. For example, December selections are typically confirmed in mid-October."

https://www.premierleague.com/news/60370

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.