BT Sport

I do not suppose that the Sheik could set up a "CITY TV channel" - as a one off and broadcast matches from the Etihad?.
I suppose UEFA would not approve - and kick us out of the CL - award a bye to Real Madrid.
After deliberately not joining BT Sport - I weakened for the PSG home tie -(couldn't get a decent stream for the away leg) - £5 per month min. 12 months - so they get £60 out of me.
I always turn their sound down and listen - if poss. - to Radio Manc. - Cheesy.

Had BT Broadband for donkeys years, recently subscribed to BT Sport and also switched to BT Mobile.

All this is being cancelled because of their BT's (Biased Twats) who have an obvious hatred of our football club.

Fuck you BT. It's only pennies to you but you've lost a long serving customer.

BT Sport have just invited me to an event in Manchester. I have made it very clear I will not be attending following their coverage of our games and hope they spend most of the event highlighting recent empty seats at other stadiums...

I do not suppose that the Sheik could set up a "CITY TV channel" - as a one off and broadcast matches from the Etihad?.
I suppose UEFA would not approve - and kick us out of the CL - award a bye to Real Madrid.
After deliberately not joining BT Sport - I weakened for the PSG home tie -(couldn't get a decent stream for the away leg) - £5 per month min. 12 months - so they get £60 out of me.
I always turn their sound down and listen - if poss. - to Radio Manc. - Cheesy.
I would LOVE IT if we could pay the club to air the game instead LOVE IT!

Had BT Broadband for donkeys years, recently subscribed to BT Sport and also switched to BT Mobile.

All this is being cancelled because of their BT's (Biased Twats) who have an obvious hatred of our football club.

Fuck you BT. It's only pennies to you but you've lost a long serving customer.

I kicked them into touch a while back too... straw that broke the camel's back was appropriately the fact that for our game in the CL the studio pundits after the match were Camelgob, Scholes and fucking Owen... disgraceful and disrespectful!

Have to say ITV did a sterling job of keeping up the tradition tonight in the FA Youth Cup commentary – Sam Matterface and Ray Wilkins... a Chelsea fan and an ex Chelsea player... cnuts!

says it all.
fuck em
they dont get a penny of my money and never will.

You really do have to wonder who does write up their marketing literature and who then approves it and signs it off.
Not only is it stupid it is bad business and makes them look what they are which is small time interlopers.
I get it for free with my phone / broadband deal which is a good job as I to would never pay a single penny for it either.

I fucked sly off because they pissed me off and now these cunts are going to be fucked out of it also as I'm giving these cunts money for phone line+ broadband, I'll be telling the cvnts why I'm leaving too! What's the best fibre broadband and phone line deal to match infinity atm apart from these pair of rag loving cvnts?

I fucked sly off because they pissed me off and now these cunts are going to be fucked out of it also as I'm giving these cunts money for phone line+ broadband, I'll be telling the cvnts why I'm leaving too! What's the best fibre broadband and phone line deal to match infinity atm apart from these pair of rag loving cvnts?
VM

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.