BT Sport

Nobody talking about this yet?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...s-radical-approach-boost-viewing-figures.html

Apparently considering broadcasting the final on youtube if City are in it due to attracting poor viewing figures for the champions league - especially for English clubs during the group stages(sounds like they aren't hitting their targets). They were always planning to put the final on the free-view channel.

A few things I must have missed mentioned in that article too, BT paid close to £900m for the TV rights contract they have with UEFA:

A statement read "UEFA is very happy with it's decision to award BT Sport exclusive Champions League and Europa League rights." Yeah I b£t they are!

Other mentions Alan Hansen retired from punditry, Alan Shearer has just received a contract extension to 2020 for his marked improvement in punditry?

Andy Hinchcliffe was Anti MCFC on Sky all Tuesday night. Never let the c**t in at the Etihad ever again. And he can shove his FIVE yes FIVE up his arse. Bitter tw*t.......

Andy Hinchcliffe was Anti MCFC on Sky all Tuesday night. Never let the c**t in at the Etihad ever again. And he can shove his FIVE yes FIVE up his arse. Bitter tw*t.......

He's probably realised that Anti-MCFC is the best thing to have on yer media CV, but these ex-players should be singing praises and defending even the indefensible when it comes to the club and the fans that supported them. To those who might suggest that there is no media collective opposed to MCFC's rise I would ask how many times Paul Lake, Andy Morrison or Shaun Goater have been invited onto the mainstream media?

A BT Sport flyer came through my Dad's door the other day.

Can anyone spot the team missing from their advertisement?

They couldn't make it anymore obvious. Are we paranoid, or are we just hated? What does the article on the right of that leaflet mentione, is it the Europa league?

Yep on the right is the Europa league.

It's so obvious how they hate us for some reason.

Surely the club must look at the several agenda threads on this forum , and come to the conclusion , something is not quite right with our media coverage . They are trying their utmost to grow the club globally and yet they accept the main media outlets to belittle our club at every opportunity , a good start would be for a Showsec representative to refuse Wio,McPointy and the Ginger Pig entry to the stadium on Tuesday night , and inform BT , these three c*nts are not coming into the ground , perhaps they can then employ some pundits who will actually say something positive about the last remaining club in the premier european competition.

Hinchcliffe is just thinking about his pay cheque , he will say whatever Sky or any other media source want him to say , basically he is for sale , like any cheap whore , and you can add Mills and Quinn to the list.

Nobody talking about this yet?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...s-radical-approach-boost-viewing-figures.html

Apparently considering broadcasting the final on youtube if City are in it due to attracting poor viewing figures for the champions league - especially for English clubs during the group stages(sounds like they aren't hitting their targets). They were always planning to put the final on the free-view channel.

A few things I must have missed mentioned in that article too, BT paid close to £900m for the TV rights contract they have with UEFA:

A statement read "UEFA is very happy with it's decision to award BT Sport exclusive Champions League and Europa League rights." Yeah I b£t they are!

Other mentions Alan Hansen retired from punditry, Alan Shearer has just received a contract extension to 2020 for his marked improvement in punditry?

Basically they are paying for their piss poor advertisement of their showcase channel that they promised would show free Champions League and Europa League football. I don't recall seeing one of their adverts on any channel that wasn't their own. Instead of using it as a platform to advertise themselves and prove to the general public that their product was worth buying, they've hidden it a way like a dirty secret. I don't blame them because the general public would see how piss poor their punditry and analysis is.

UEFA have noticed this and have obviously seen the piss poor viewing figures and now already regret giving the rights to BT exclusively, they say they are fine with the deal but its really tarnished their company in England and they just won't admit it. I guarantee that the next deal will involve BBC or ITV airing champions league matches again.

Like i've said in the past, booing the Champions League anthem should be followed up by a chant of 'BT, is full of c*nts, BT, is full of c*nts' rinse and repeat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.