BT Sport

Going off how many have popped their clogs so far you'll only have to wait until October.

bading tish :-D

That article though is the stuff i see everyday and just move along with a shake of the head.
You did very well taking a pic of that article argyle (sorry if it was someone else) as it gives absolute clarity to the underhand intangible methods these useless turds use.

If i needed any more of a rocket up my arse to finish my iptv network this would be it !!!

The more they love the rags, the more we do, will hurt them more. Don't be bitter give credit where it's due. Just keep winning, that's enough.

poty mahrez wearing his leicster city shirt
Cg1xfO2WkAAUuRM.jpg

alli pfa yptywearing his spurs shirt
Cg1o6mzXEAIs-ub.jpg

beth mead pfa ypty of course wearing her sunderland shirt
Cg1n8r1WsAAT8tw.jpg

izzy
Cg1wDYvWMAEyVl_.jpg

spot the difference

Cg1xfO2WkAAUuRM.jpg

Cg1o6mzXEAIs-ub.jpg

Cg1n8r1WsAAT8tw.jpg

izzy
Cg1wDYvWMAEyVl_.jpg

spot the difference
They probably don't know how to source a picture of Izzy in her club shirt. Maybe I should send my CV or ask a 10 year old to write in as it doesn't take a lot of intelligence. I have been saying for a long time that an agenda exists within the media rather than a bias and here is yet another example...

They probably don't know how to source a picture of Izzy in her club shirt. Maybe I should send my CV or ask a 10 year old to write in as it doesn't take a lot of intelligence. I have been saying for a long time that an agenda exists within the media rather than a bias and here is yet another example...

however small, all these things add up to give an overall impression of our football club, from these impressions new supporters to football make their decisions on which club to support and spend their hard earned on.

was listening to talksport this morning as soon as danny murphy started saying good things about us boiled bollock cut him short by saying "ok we need to start talking about teams in the championship"

and yet they wax on about united constantly

Cg1xfO2WkAAUuRM.jpg

Cg1o6mzXEAIs-ub.jpg

Cg1n8r1WsAAT8tw.jpg

izzy
Cg1wDYvWMAEyVl_.jpg

spot the difference

Why did they use the worst photos of the women players they could find too, surely there's action photos of them out there where they're not gurning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.