BT Sport

Anyone else notice this? I thought I'd watch my recording of the PSG game from BT. I couldn't believe the introduction. It shows City winning the CWC then Lineker in the City changing room saying City are now trying to win the Champion's League. It then cuts to a view of the UCL trophy which has been lit from the left and right which leaves a central area of darkness due to the convex shape of the trophy. The darkness obscures all names in that section except for, of course, the rags. The image looks to have been doctored to allow the lettering to shine where there is no light. What is the justification for this? What I can't work out is whether this is to pander to rag fans or to piss blues off. If I'm the only one irritated, it must be the former!

2hdzeo1.jpg

I did notice that, well thought i did and you just showed it right.

Thats a great call mate. I thought I was imagining things!

You can see it is a video version of phootoshop cause the "HESTER UN" are in sharp focus but the rest of the letters in the name aren't. Also the letters are a little smaller than the letters on the rest of the names on that column. It has been done by some seriously small-minded prick.

Anyone else notice this? I thought I'd watch my recording of the PSG game from BT. I couldn't believe the introduction. It shows City winning the CWC then Lineker in the City changing room saying City are now trying to win the Champion's League. It then cuts to a view of the UCL trophy which has been lit from the left and right which leaves a central area of darkness due to the convex shape of the trophy. The darkness obscures all names in that section except for, of course, the rags. The image looks to have been doctored to allow the lettering to shine where there is no light. What is the justification for this? What I can't work out is whether this is to pander to rag fans or to piss blues off. If I'm the only one irritated, it must be the former!

2hdzeo1.jpg

Good spot.

It does make you wonder how much of a hold United's PR machine/department has on the media in this country. There's little doubt that Sky, the BBC, and now BT Sport, along with all the press, are purposefully towing the United line, if and when City are in the spotlight. And what better way to keep that going via Owen, Camel a Gob, and the Ginger Pig. Ther's no doubt Rooney will be the next United pundit. It's fair to say Chuckle 1 has been fair, bar the odd slip up.

Ive decided to have a small rant at bt sport on there facebook page. It might be a good idea for more of us to do that same

They won't get a penny of my money. Awful biased rubbish. Bad enough watching in the pub. If Wio can't stand us ditch him for these games. Say what you want about Keane but I thought he was pretty objective on ITV talking about City and I never thought I'd say that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.