BT Sport

I have BT landline phone, internet (52Mb), email and Sport which still has 15 months to run. I wanted to ditch it before signing up again but Mrs H didn't what the trouble of changing all the email account passwords (and there are loads).
I'm currently logging all the sites that have our BT email as passcodes etc so that when the 15 months are up (or if they increase the prices during the contract term) I can bin them and be free!
Can't wait.
You can keep your BT email even if you leave BT tomorrow. Your passwords, if saved on your devices, will stay on them regardless of where your broadband is coming from so you can be free today, if you like.

I will never use any BT product as a result of this. Neither will my family. Most of my family are reds & some of them can't believe it either. They all thought that there was no agenda till they saw & heard the proof!

BT can suck on my left nut! All day!

I think being a football fan and saying stupid things goes hand in hand ,let alone having to say them at seconds notice with a mic pointed at them .
With a lot of time to think pre season I could have gone on tele and said hart will be captain ,zabba and korolov will be sold and sterling shouldn't be anywhere near the team and I think I get city :+) .

Fans or pundits? I am talking about the latter.

If a pundit is a fan as well, he has to think long and hard if he can separate the two before signing contract and the TV people should not engage people who re unable to make sensible fair comments at short notice. It goes with the territory for pundits and they get paid well for being 'experts'. If they cannot stand the heat they should get out of the kitchen.

Many have a career in which they change clubs on transfer and they cannot be biased towards former clubs. It should apply equally on TV.

One swallow does not make a summer so their change could be just a temporary thing to get the year long subscriptions their Business Plan requires.
Think very carefully before thinking BT have learnt their lesson.

They know exactly where their fanbase is and for some strange reason bought the rights to CL then gambled it would be a non City event last year. When it dawned on them we were the only UK Club progressing they persisted with the anti City vitreol. We have retaliated by cancelling subscription and frankly the other UK fans probably didn´t watch so the anti City comments only served to antagonise City fans rather than appease Utd, Lfc etc...

Their change in pundits is welcome but you have to question their need for this change if a few thousand City fans can have such an effect because sure as eggs are eggs they would have kept the same formulae if their non City target audience had made up the difference.

However, a change of CEO may be imminent if their subscription targets are not met.

I have BT landline phone, internet (52Mb), email and Sport which still has 15 months to run. I wanted to ditch it before signing up again but Mrs H didn't what the trouble of changing all the email account passwords (and there are loads).
I'm currently logging all the sites that have our BT email as passcodes etc so that when the 15 months are up (or if they increase the prices during the contract term) I can bin them and be free!
Can't wait.

As The Light points out you can have whatever you want as your username and password. You just need to change your email address in your accounts. I did it, it's painless. So you can still keep bt email as your username.

And yes in the one game they have covered the change in coverage was noticeable though I did not watch it live. I'd like Mr Green do what he promised to and answer the questions and, hopefully, admit that the treatment was not becoming of a national broadcaster and they made an error in judgement.

Can't wait.

You need to create a google email account as soon as possible. There's no point wasting time I know it will be painful but you need to get away from having your supplier control your access to email. Create one now and start using it as it gives you 15 months of rerouting and checking. I think BT also give you a years access after you ditch them if I'm not mistaken.

You might want to look at setting up KeePass as well then there is no need to remember passwords and always have ultra strong 128bit+ keys on your logins

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.