BT Sport

Haven't seen it but, going from the extracts on here, surely it's an acknowledgement that they are utterly shit and, having spent £350m, they should be mid-table where they belong.

You are kidding, I asume?
Hughes is bending over and applying the vasoline as I type....

To be fair Hughes is still bent over from the mauling he's received in nearly every Stoke game this season. I expect the scum to beat Stoke purely as I've not seen Stoke play this badly, ever.

"The world's greatest competition takes place tonight with Englands best European renowned side taking on top Ukrainian side Zorya Luhansk. United are currently on a two-game winning streak, can they make it a hat-trick at their home ground where their amazing fans will spur them on to victory in the intimidating arena of Old Trafford? As well as reclaim their place as the pride of Manchester after their rich neighbours struggled for a point against lowly SPL champions Celtic....."

Jake Humphries opening script for tonight's coverage.

what I don't get is why?
those cunts have been shit for nearly four years
why is the media still creaming over em.

edit:

after some thought it must be the 17 billion fans
across the galaxy scared to upset em

I think I'm right in saying that every single one of their games this season has been a live TV game - and will be until the last weekend of October.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.