Budget 2024

Still can’t get why people aren’t seeing they froze personal allowance 3 years ago and it’s nit due to be unfrozen for another 3, it was on average £300 extra a year, so roughly £1800 for everyone, the lower income would pump,thi sback into the economy at a stroke, yet NI reduced gives onky £450 to your average person, fucking ridiculous

You do have to think of where all the money went? Huge national debt, centralised funding cut, councils going bust and every public sector area in critical decline, you can sort of see what their plan was, and it wasn’t one for the benefit of the people.
Covid was a massive factor in that, especially all that money to their mates for PPE.

I always love the argument if we tax these high flyers they won’t stay in our country, we’ll tell you what if they don’t want to pay their fair share, they’re not the type of people I want in this country, so either pay up or fuck off. Get those windfall taxes in, get rid of non Dom, and tax the the million/billionaires , how many Ferraris do you really need?

I always love the argument if we tax these high flyers they won’t stay in our country, we’ll tell you what if they don’t want to pay their fair share, they’re not the type of people I want in this country, so either pay up or fuck off. Get those windfall taxes in, get rid of non Dom, and tax the the million/billionaires , how many Ferraris do you really need?

And then they want the tax payers money to build new stadiums as well.

Cnuts, the lot of them.

Just watching the budget for 5 minutes while i have the chance and I already feel an inner rage watching these bastards, does anyone actually believe they have the publics best interests at heart?

Lying scum
Always reminds me of the Muppet Show!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.