Budget 2024

Unfortunately the alternative won’t be any better unless you’re on benefits, for us in the middle we always suffer the most.

The well off aren’t affected and those on benefits have no money to pay their way, the true working class bear the biggest burden as they’re by far the biggest majority and the easiest target to extract money from.

I’m not against benefits for those that need it but we all see some of the idle bastards knocking around who have no intention of working. I want their money to go to the most needy.

The taxing of state pensions will be a big issue, come April the amount will be around £11.5k (for those on the full pension) and the tax threshold will stay at £12,570 so any revenue above £1k will be taxed. As an aside Spain who were supposed to be financially fucked a few years ago pay around £2300 per month to their Pensioners with full contributions.

I have no affiliation to any Political Party.
All this leveling up bollocks I pay more cancel tax in one of the poorest areas of the country than someone who lives in inner london, why is that? Is it because we are paying for the dregs of society up here? About time the southern twats started to pick up the tab for this country they’ve created.
Coincil tax has trebled in 20 years yet the country is a worst state than ever, where the fuck is the money going?

Crumbs again, what did people actually think was going to happen today.

It isn't those who claim benefits that are getting richer. But sure, let's pick on those people next. They've had it far too easy if you ask me.
I’m not picking on them, there’s far less benefit cheats than tax avoiders money wise, what I do believe is that the rest of the country should be helping the poorer areas cope with those on benefits which tend to be more in the north I would think than the south. Someone in Kensington pays £250 less than I do! If there are more in your area on benefits they tend not to pay council tax, therefore poorer areas collect less, we should be getting more help so we can have a reduction in council tax, in some areas it’s getting up to mortgage type levels.

I’m not picking on them, there’s far less benefit cheats than tax avoiders money wise, what I do believe is that the rest of the country should be helping the poorer areas cope with those on benefits which tend to be more in the north I would think than the south. Someone in Kensington pays £250 less than I do! If there are more in your area on benefits they tend not to pay council tax, therefore poorer areas collect less, we should be getting more help so we can have a reduction in council tax, in some areas it’s getting up to mortgage type levels.
Most people on benefits pay council tax same as everyone else

Unfortunately the alternative won’t be any better unless you’re on benefits, for us in the middle we always suffer the most.

The well off aren’t affected and those on benefits have no money to pay their way, the true working class bear the biggest burden as they’re by far the biggest majority and the easiest target to extract money from.

I’m not against benefits for those that need it but we all see some of the idle bastards knocking around who have no intention of working. I want their money to go to the most needy.

The taxing of state pensions will be a big issue, come April the amount will be around £11.5k (for those on the full pension) and the tax threshold will stay at £12,570 so any revenue above £1k will be taxed. As an aside Spain who were supposed to be financially fucked a few years ago pay around £2300 per month to their Pensioners with full contributions.

I have no affiliation to any Political Party.

I think the UK pays one of the the poorest pensions in Europe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.