Budget 2024

Whatever they're supposedly giving is eaten up by the tax freeze. To freeze the lowest rate at £12,570 for 6 years is a disgrace. Also for pensioners on just the state pension they'll soon be in the tax threshold and start paying it on any increases. As they don't pay national insurance a cut on that is of no help whatsoever. It isn't really any help for those on low incomes either. It's just smoke and mirror bollocks. Get these cunts out!

Whatever they're supposedly giving is eaten up by the tax freeze. To freeze the lowest rate at £12,570 for 6 years is a disgrace. Also for pensioners on just the state pension they'll soon be in the tax threshold and start paying it on any increases. As they don't pay national insurance a cut on that is of no help whatsoever. It isn't really any help for those on low incomes either. It's just smoke and mirror bollocks. Get these cunts out!
Unfortunately the alternative won’t be any better unless you’re on benefits, for us in the middle we always suffer the most.

The well off aren’t affected and those on benefits have no money to pay their way, the true working class bear the biggest burden as they’re by far the biggest majority and the easiest target to extract money from.

I’m not against benefits for those that need it but we all see some of the idle bastards knocking around who have no intention of working. I want their money to go to the most needy.

The taxing of state pensions will be a big issue, come April the amount will be around £11.5k (for those on the full pension) and the tax threshold will stay at £12,570 so any revenue above £1k will be taxed. As an aside Spain who were supposed to be financially fucked a few years ago pay around £2300 per month to their Pensioners with full contributions.

I have no affiliation to any Political Party.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.