Buffon

Robbo. said:
RobinJo said:
Robbo. said:
Why carnt people understand this, Buffon is better than Joe Hart....SO for City to improve we need better players than what we have. Just because Hart is English why does that mean he should be our no. one? Like Cooke said we are a global brand now and Hart is not known globally Buffon is. You really carnt win with some city fans can you, You want success but want success with 2nd rate players.

Would you not sign Torres as if would affect Sturrage chances of playing for England or Vass in that matter, NO would you fuck! Hart is another Kirkland an over rated player who seems better than he is as England hasn’t produced a top keeper since Shilton.

I never once said he wasn't good.

NO... read what i am saying, we need to sign better than we have and joe needs to go!

Yes but what i'm saying is its important for English talent to come through.

It's going to be good transfer window if the posters with insider knowledge are anything to go by

RobinJo said:
Robbo. said:
RobinJo said:
Robbo. said:
Why carnt people understand this, Buffon is better than Joe Hart....SO for City to improve we need better players than what we have. Just because Hart is English why does that mean he should be our no. one? Like Cooke said we are a global brand now and Hart is not known globally Buffon is. You really carnt win with some city fans can you, You want success but want success with 2nd rate players.

Would you not sign Torres as if would affect Sturrage chances of playing for England or Vass in that matter, NO would you fuck! Hart is another Kirkland an over rated player who seems better than he is as England hasn’t produced a top keeper since Shilton.

NO... read what i am saying, we need to sign better than we have and joe needs to go!

Yes but what i'm saying is its important for English talent to come through.

Yes so let him go to another club, Richards could be the next one to get booted if he doesnt improve in the next year. I understand about English tallent at the club but they dont seem to have that winning mentalily like Robiniho said. We always think a draw is a good enough result against the top 4 and it isnt if you want to progress

Robbo. said:
RobinJo said:
Robbo. said:

I want a top class goalie to come....both the Club and any young goalie already here would benefit immensely.
But why do you say Hart needs to "go"?

I would rather we hang onto him and let him learn. Hart has the ability and just needs to fine tune some of the rest of the stuff imho. Real prem Class goalies are few and far between and it would be stupid to just say Hart is dispensable.

in the summer i can jus see a major clearout with all the shit players - Ball, Richards, Ben Haim, vassell, hamann, fernandes, benjani, jo, evans

The least believable bit about this story is the fee - only £20m for the world's No. 1 keeper??? Have Juve uncovered summat in his last medical examination?

mackenzie said:
Robbo. said:
RobinJo said:
Robbo. said:

I want a top class goalie to come....both the Club and any young goalie already here would benefit immensely.
But why do you say Hart needs to "go"?

I would rather we hang onto him and let him learn. Hart has the ability and just needs to fine tune some of the rest of the stuff imho. Real prem Class goalies are few and far between and it would be stupid to just say Hart is dispensable.

Yeah fair point. Just I really think hes avarage and wont progress the way everyone is expecting him to, but its only my opinion

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.