Buffon

Didn't Joe sign a 5 year deal a month ago? In the negotiations, City bringing in another keeper must have been discussed. He then went on to sign a contract.

I think he will stay and learn from Buffon.

Thaksins Love Child said:
Didn't Joe sign a 5 year deal a month ago? In the negotiations, City bringing in another keeper must have been discussed. He then went on to sign a contract.

maybe he was told he was 1st choice?

staffs_blue said:

maybe he was told he was 1st choice?

well he was at the time

And I trust, and hope, that Hart will see how lucky he is if that happens.

Hart is not the finished article by any means, but his ability and apparent temperament and maturity lead me to believe that we have a possible great goalie on our hands here. He gets things wrong on occasion but how old is he again? Goalies at his age are usually light years away from their full potential.

Some could cite Weaver as one that showed similar potential at the same age, but Weaver was playing in a lower division. Hart is pretty much a Prem Goalie already and hs already shown that he can compete comfortably at the highest level in the English club game. And that is no mean feat.

lancs blue said:
The least believable bit about this story is the fee - only £20m for the world's No. 1 keeper??? Have Juve uncovered summat in his last medical examination?

20 million is an insane amount for a keeper! Plus he's currently injured.

GoForGlory said:
lancs blue said:
The least believable bit about this story is the fee - only £20m for the world's No. 1 keeper??? Have Juve uncovered summat in his last medical examination?

20 million is an insane amount for a keeper! Plus he's currently injured.

Insanely cheap for one of his quality. I know he's injured but that wouldn't affect the fee unless there was some permanent problem, hence my comment.

<a class="postlink" href="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8aFKRfiP0GI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8aFKRfiP0GI</a>

need i post more?

fuck beans.

ono said:
Didn't Juve say Gigi wasn't for sale...about a week ago?

buffon said if city offer good money he would want to leave so juve could buy more superstars and become champions.
juve president jokes abolut getting 100million out of us but never ruled out a sale completely

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.