Bukayo Saka

You're probably right, and I did assume that he intimated that City and Arsenal have an agreement, but people do hear bits and pieces from other clubs too that they share now and again. There have been rumours of Arsenal and Saka coming closer to a renewal agreement. Anyhow, it's no big deal. What do you think of the prospect of Saka? I think he could rejuvenate us on the right with Mahrez underwhelming and Palmer not being trusted at the moment.

Palmer is in a unique situation. He can play the Mahrez position, but not as direct and he can play the De Bruyne position but, also, not as direct.

I don't think it's a "trust" issue per se, but better and more experienced options at this point.

As for Saka I think, overall, his decision making is poorer than Mahrez's. At this point he'd be a Sterling MkII and we don't need another round of years trying to get this through to a player.

Palmer is in a unique situation. He can play the Mahrez position, but not as direct and he can play the De Bruyne position but, also, not as direct.

I don't think it's a "trust" issue per se, but better and more experienced options at this point.

As for Saka I think, overall, his decision making is poorer than Mahrez's. At this point he'd be a Sterling MkII and we don't need another round of years trying to get this through to a player.

Agree with all that one thing Saka brings is chaos the unpredictability like Kdb foden and silva Mahres and Grealish are predictable

I dont know why Saka seems to me be like all the wonder kids that have come through at utd over the years.

George Best Mk 267

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.