Bukayo Saka

If we got that version,great.

If we got the sulky half arsed regressive version we saw for the last couple of seasons here.....yes it would be.

However....i think Saka has more to his game,and he certainly makes better decisions with the ball.

I championed him as the replacement a good while back,and was quickly attacked by the pack.
Saka is a quality player and can improve a great deal, he could be very special.

I still think Sterling get's far too much abuse on here, frustrating as hell but still played a huge part of this team.

Last edited:
He would cost a fortune. We have spent pretty heavily the past two windows to help loft us to our current position. So were not going to all of a sudden turn around and allow Saka to leave unless the fee is absolutely nuclear.

Saka would be a great signing. Arsenal will have to go big to keep him.

His deal ends 2024 which means Arsenal have time but won't want him getting into the last year.

Saliba's expires same time but they have a year extension in his.

Saka would be a great signing. Arsenal will have to go big to keep him.

His deal ends 2024 which means Arsenal have time but won't want him getting into the last year.

Saliba's expires same time but they have a year extension in his.

We are. The expectation is he will sign a new 5-year deal before the end of the year or early January. Roughly 200-220k a week. Same rate of Pay Foden is getting at City

We are. The expectation is he will sign a new 5-year deal before the end of the year or early January. Roughly 200-220k a week. Same rate of Pay Foden is getting at City

Ahh didn't take you long did it! Thanks for the visit and all the best for the future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.