Bukayo Saka

As much as I agree, players like Grealish were unpredictable before coming to city. Pep coaches it out of them as he wants players to play a certain way and do specific things.
That's not a critism of Pep, who I am to critise success. I'll just say thank you and enjoy it..

But.... There's little point in buying players based on their unpredictable nature because we will again coach it out of them so that they fit our successful system.

Robben & Ribery survived and kept their skills.

Robben & Ribery survived and kept their skills.
True. Those two were quicker than Grealish/Mahrez even in their declining years though. Maybe Pep thought that was more appropriate for the Bundesliga, or maybe as some have suggested, Jack was bought as Bernardo’s replacement so was never meant for the wing?

I’ve been told that there is an agreement in principle in place with Arsenal
Who told you this?

As negotiations are currently taking place between Saka's camp and Arsenal about a new 5 year 200k a week deal.

What is the basis of this agreement? Does it involve Arsenal extending his contract? Cmon.

Who told you this?

As negotiations are currently taking place between Saka's camp and Arsenal about a new 5 year 200k a week deal.

What is the basis of this agreement? Does it involve Arsenal extending his contract? Cmon.
I was quoting someone on here, I haven't got a clue what's going on in my own home never mind arsenal's transfer business :)

I was quoting someone on here, I haven't got a clue what's going on in my own home never mind arsenal's transfer business :)
Saka is ok but I don’t see us being interested. He looks a level below us. Can’t compare him with Foden who is a miles better player but will be deployed in CM soon enough. It looks likely we will land Bellingham and Pep will have a plan. Saka looks very like Sterling to me, very hot and cold..

Saka is ok but I don’t see us being interested. He looks a level below us. Can’t compare him with Foden who is a miles better player but will be deployed in CM soon enough. It looks likely we will land Bellingham and Pep will have a plan. Saka looks very like Sterling to me, very hot and cold..
Southgate don't agree at all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.