Bukayo Saka

Really good player but think it would be too much to buy Saka and Bellingham. I like the option of Trossard (think his contract runs out soon).

Top player with a great attitude. Would love him here but I think it will be too expensive. I'm really hoping Borges can step up

We have Palmer on the right wing.

Also Borges and Mebude from the academy.

We set on the wings for the future. Just need Pep to integrate these 2 as we phase out older players like Mahrez.

Great player, really like his ability and character, but no more talented than Cole Palmer. He would be a superb addition for any side but isn't one that we really need.

Great player, really like his ability and character, but no more talented than Cole Palmer. He would be a superb addition for any side but isn't one that we really need.
Considering Saka is preferred to Grealish by Southgate and pretty much the entire country for the right hand side, its a really bad take to suggest any sort of parity between Saka and Cole Palmer. Palmer isnt established and considered a key player for you yet. They are also of relative ages.

Considering Saka is preferred to Grealish by Southgate and pretty much the entire country for the right hand side, its a really bad take to suggest any sort of parity between Saka and Cole Palmer. Palmer isnt established and considered a key player for you yet. They are also of relative ages.

its embarrassing that the waistcoat picked Saka over Foden though and el Gareth has form for picking his love children from the U21`s and younger age groups ala Mason fucking Mount!

its embarrassing that the waistcoat picked Saka over Foden though and el Gareth has form for picking his love children from the U21`s and younger age groups ala Mason fucking Mount!
I never said anything about Foden. Even still RF/RW is Saka's natural position. Saka is the best natural RW England has so he should get in the team. By all means blame Gareth for choosing Mount or Sterling over Foden, but Saka's inclusion in the preferred XI is deserved.

Furthermore, I was responding to a post that said Saka and Palmer were equals. Which was a ridiculous comment. If this were true, Palmer would be in the England squad ahead of Rashford at a minimum

Well I guess you've come to the right place for laughably blinkered pro City rhetoric. Over the last few months we've had an Arsenal fan on here claiming that Martinelli is a Thierry Henry level talent and that Partey would walk into our team ahead of Rodri. Liverpool fans think every member of staff at their club is Nikola Tesla and united supporters think any player who has been at their club for less than a week is world class.

Saks is currently a far better player and I'd be happy to have him if we needed to replace a winger in the summer. Never happening though.

Palmer is good if he could show off his talent. The kid cant stay fit. Palmer has injury problems hed probably got alot more minutes if he could stay fit.

I never said anything about Foden. Even still RF/RW is Saka's natural position. Saka is the best natural RW England has so he should get in the team. By all means blame Gareth for choosing Mount or Sterling over Foden, but Saka's inclusion in the preferred XI is deserved.

Furthermore, I was responding to a post that said Saka and Palmer were equals. Which was a ridiculous comment. If this were true, Palmer would be in the England squad ahead of Rashford at a minimum
It’s more difficult for palmer to get a regular place at his club then it is saka at his. The fringe players at city would be the best players at arse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.