Bukayo Saka

Considering Saka is preferred to Grealish by Southgate and pretty much the entire country for the right hand side, its a really bad take to suggest any sort of parity between Saka and Cole Palmer. Palmer isnt established and considered a key player for you yet. They are also of relative ages.

I don't know what you're waffling on about. I simply made the point that we have an extremely talented player already struggling for game time. And signing Saka, or anyone other player in that role, won't help him one bit.

I never said anything about Foden. Even still RF/RW is Saka's natural position. Saka is the best natural RW England has so he should get in the team. By all means blame Gareth for choosing Mount or Sterling over Foden, but Saka's inclusion in the preferred XI is deserved.

Furthermore, I was responding to a post that said Saka and Palmer were equals. Which was a ridiculous comment. If this were true, Palmer would be in the England squad ahead of Rashford at a minimum
Anyone who thinks we could buy Saka off Arsenal is an idiot in my books as I think he's excellent, but the poster you were replying to didn't say Palmer was equal per se but equally talented which I took as meaning something slightly different.

That said, no one mentioned Grealish who has only ever played on the left so no idea why you brought him up? You seem slightly touchy on the subject of Saka and overly defensive.

Last edited:
It’s more difficult for palmer to get a regular place at his club then it is saka at his. The fringe players at city would be the best players at arse.

That would be most peoples consensus. But there is a reason why we are top, and thats because we have been overlooked and underrated.

I have opinions that would not be consensus, For instance, I think there theres a real case to be made Saliba is presently the best centre half in the league. Furthermore, I consider Grealish a fringe City player, and if he were at Arsenal, he would not crack a spot ahead of Saka, Odegaard or Martinelli.

I disagree with your comment

So you're top and Saliba is the best centre half in the league after 14 matches. Some people might think you're just getting a little carried away. And lets get something else straight. Saka would be nowhere near a regular at City and the same goes for Odegaard and Martinelli. Must be a wonderful world you inhabit.

That would be most peoples consensus. But there is a reason why we are top, and thats because we have been overlooked and underrated.

I have opinions that would not be consensus, For instance, I think there theres a real case to be made Saliba is presently the best centre half in the league. Furthermore, I consider Grealish a fringe City player, and if he were at Arsenal, he would not crack a spot ahead of Saka, Odegaard or Martinelli.

AFTV will be in meltdown by April calling for Captain Blacks head and wanting the board sacked.

Ok.

Saka is highly overrated. Might be because he's English. But he's average really I've seen better players in the bundesliga seri a and La liga. Chiesa for one does not get the hype as Saka but hes miles ahead in quality would be talked about as one of the best wingers in the world if not for the injury.

Saka is Sterling lite. Maybe he has better dribbling ability than Sterling but he's not a generational talent like a majority of Arsenal fans say. He'd be a bench player at a Bayern, Real Madrid or Barcelona.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.