Bukayo Saka

Giddy fuckers getting giddy shock. Seems every year we pick up a new Arsenal fan who tells us how superior they are before disappearing never to be seen again when it turns out that they were in fact, full of shit.

That would be most peoples consensus. But there is a reason why we are top, and thats because we have been overlooked and underrated.

I have opinions that would not be consensus, For instance, I think there theres a real case to be made Saliba is presently the best centre half in the league. Furthermore, I consider Grealish a fringe City player, and if he were at Arsenal, he would not crack a spot ahead of Saka, Odegaard or Martinelli.

I disagree with your comment
Not being funny mate, but don’t get ahead of yourself. You’re top of the league, and good on you, you’re playing some great football and it’s exciting when your team’s been in the doldrums for a while. We used to have a Gooner on here who insisted Oezil was better than David Silva just because he made a decent start one season, the rest is history. Just enjoy it and don’t waste your time on rival forums would be my advice.

That would be most peoples consensus. But there is a reason why we are top, and thats because we have been overlooked and underrated.

I have opinions that would not be consensus, For instance, I think there theres a real case to be made Saliba is presently the best centre half in the league. Furthermore, I consider Grealish a fringe City player, and if he were at Arsenal, he would not crack a spot ahead of Saka, Odegaard or Martinelli.

I disagree with your comment
Deluded. You'll be 4th by March.

Where are these mods? This type of delusion deserves a permanent ban.

Deluded. You'll be 4th by March.

Where are these mods? This type of delusion deserves a permanent ban.
Whats delusional about saying Grealish wouldn't get in the Arsenal team, or that the team with the equal most clean sheets and equal least goals conceded (with Newcastle) has the best performing centre half in the league?

Put in a decent shift today never stopped trying fair play to him, with a better England manager who plays to the strength's of attacking football, him and others might look a lot better it'll be good for England to play an expansive attacking style.
Can't wait until England appoint Dyche now haha.

I like Saka but he's still not good enough for us :)

Didn’t offer much early on but came to life in the second half….only to be subbed later in the game. :/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.