Bukayo Saka

Put in a decent shift today never stopped trying fair play to him, with a better England manager who plays to the strength's of attacking football, him and others might look a lot better it'll be good for England to play an expansive attacking style.
Can't wait until England appoint Dyche now haha.

I like Saka but he's still not good enough for us :)
Yet Grealish is.

I suppose it doesn't matter in the end. He is nailed on to sign a new 5 year deal at Arsenal.

I consider him to be like Sterling was 4 seasons ago .
Different players. Sterling skillset was his off the ball movement and running in behind. Saka prefers the ball to his feet and to take his man on, Saka doesn't want to run in behind, he wants the early pass and to run at his marker with the ball at feet. Saka can also maintain control of the ball in tight pockets. They look similar in appearance but beyond that, two very different players.

why on earth did Southgate take him off? He was our most dangerous player.
Southgate picked our best team and should have left them out there. The substitutions merely hindered momentum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.