Bumping into City Players

Met Tevez in Spain,a good few years ago,had a photo taken with him ,he was very happy to oblige,my claim to fame !
burning blue soul said:
In my time i have, by pure chance, randomly bumped into:

Jon Macken in a Cyprus Hotel (beat him in the pop quiz n'all )
Richard Dunne at a Funfair in Warrington
Asa Harford at a Wedding
Denis Tueart in a Pub in Cheshire (cant remember where)
Andy Dibble in a Nightclub in Town (after he stopped playing for us)
Joey Barton in a lift in Town.

Lets hear your wierd and wonderful 'BUMPS'

I was in a night club in town, the mrs dragged me to, to see jagged edge play (woo) and I met Micah who was with wio and Danny Simpson. Also went for pat cash and some lanky fella was waiting to use the piss bowl when I looked up, it was Joe Hart and I said to him "fuckin hell your Joe Hart" and he laughed and at me and said yeah

Saw Martin Petrov in the Trafford Centre not long before he left the club. Didn't bother going up to him because he probably didn't want to be disturbed and is apparently a bit of a moody sod anyway lol.

Remember Fowler coming to one of those city in the community camps years ago.
Not only did i get his autograph, I saved a Fowler penalty!
He was wearing sandals and I was in a 5 a side net but still!

Met Michael Johnson in H&M in the Trafford Centre a few years ago. Was proper nervous speaking to him, but he seemed like a decent bloke!

I've seen Joey Barton in a pub near his house in Widnes a couple of times when he plyed for us. Never went up talking to him though- he looked like he didn't want mithering & I was too pissed on both occasions to string a sentence together!

I also saw Trevor Sinclair at the Trafford Centre in the summer of 2003- a week later he signed for us!

stimo said:
Remember Fowler coming to one of those city in the community camps years ago.
Not only did i get his autograph, I saved a Fowler penalty!
He was wearing sandals and I was in a 5 a side net but still!

means nowt that, Folwers shit at pens, any City fan will tell you that

Andy Dibble in the Embassy(he got shredded by Bernard!)
Used to see Brian Kidd running round Alky woods
Not City but...........Phil Thompson at some do or other and he was alright considering we were well gone.

burning blue soul said:
In my time i have, by pure chance, randomly bumped into:

Jon Macken in a Cyprus Hotel (beat him in the pop quiz n'all )
Richard Dunne at a Funfair in Warrington
Asa Harford at a Wedding
Denis Tueart in a Pub in Cheshire (cant remember where)
Andy Dibble in a Nightclub in Town (after he stopped playing for us)
Joey Barton in a lift in Town.

Lets hear your wierd and wonderful 'BUMPS'

I've seen Uwe and Pablo in my gym in the last month. I just give them a nod and leave tem to it, always think that I don't want hassling when I'm training or chilling in the steam room so I'm sure they don't neither.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.