Bumping into City Players

Bumped into Anelka when he played for us in Selfridges, he was buying sunglasses.

Dedyrck Boyata was in the Trafford Centre with his bird the other week, too. ;-)

Zabba & Kompany nicked our cab outside the airport after Aalborg away couple of years ago, saw the whole squad when we landed.

Daughter bumped into SWP in Tescos in Macc at Christmas, literally bumped into him clash of heads....he was ok though

Andy Morrison at the McDonalds before the start of the M56
Nigel Gleghorn at one of them pubs with ball bit play areas for kids
Glynn Pardoe loads and loads of times when he worked at our place
Peter Barnes in the Chinese restaurant on Barlow Moor Road in Chorlton
Dennis Tueart when he came in to work to collect something<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:13 am --<br /><br />
Maccblue said:
Zabba & Kompany nicked our cab outside the airport after Aalborg away couple of years ago, saw the whole squad when we landed.

Daughter bumped into SWP in Tescos in Macc at Christmas, literally bumped into him clash of heads....he was ok though

You sure ! Hasn't he been carrying a back injury for a while ?? Clash of heads, whiplash, bad back ...... errm !!!

robsta said:
Andy Morrison at the McDonalds before the start of the M56
Nigel Gleghorn at one of them pubs with ball bit play areas for kids
Glynn Pardoe loads and loads of times when he worked at our place
Peter Barnes in the Chinese restaurant on Barlow Moor Road in Chorlton
Dennis Tueart when he came in to work to collect something

-- Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:13 am --

Maccblue said:

You sure ! Hasn't he been carrying a back injury for a while ?? Clash of heads, whiplash, bad back ...... errm !!!

Claim Claim, his games improved though

Ian Bishop - service station on the M1, on the way back from Hammers v City, (he was at West Ham at the time). He was coming out as I was going in, he held door open for me and I looked at him and thought I know you, then realised who it was and just said "bloody hell it's Bish" he laughed at me.

SWP in Trafford Centre (twice), he had kids with him so I left him alone.

Ali B - again in Trafford Centre

Dunne, Weaver, Dickov and Jordan at Tottenham away. Company I used to work for had a box there, they let a few Blues from Manc branch use it for the Spuds v City game. Dickov and Dunne were fantastic and chatted to us for ages......too drunk to appreciate it tho...bloody free beer

Goat at book signing.

Quinn and Phealan at Platt Lane...both had loads of time for fans....also Kinky but he didn't say a word.

Willie Donachie - On the way home, after the opening game of 72/73 season, lost 2-0 at Liverpool, we stopped of for a pint at a pub in Sale Moor. Willie played in that match, don't know how he got there before us!

Neil Young - Walking up Claremont Road, in the early 60s, with my brother on our way to a reserve game, Neil came out of a hairdressers. "Jump in lads, I'll give you a lift", Triumph Herald convertible.

Milner and Kompany were outside the executive boxes and sat right behind us at the Villa game the other week.

i saw wayne bridge back in november in trafford centre, amazingly it was my 4 year old girl who spotted him, id been trying to teach her other players after she fell in love with carlos and as far as she was concerned he was the only player to play for city! :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.